2005 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
The best truck out!
By Stephen on 07/11/06 08:43 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is absolutely the best truck out now. It has more power and torque than most and will smoke a Hemi. I wish the would put a couple more paint layers on though. The steel in the bed is tough but a little thinner than most other trucks.

Love that transmission
By Fredee on 06/29/06 22:44 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The 5-speed auto trans with bucket seats and gated shifter is a dream. 3rd gear with my 21 foot travel trailer allows almost any speed up almost any hill. Still averaged 10 mpg on a 2000 mile trailer trip. The only vehicle I have been able to drive without extra back suppport. I have the 8 way electric driver seat. (Could be just an inch or two wider) Four wheel drive works great. Wish Nissan had some better brighter exterior colors to choose from.

my truck
By fatty on 05/12/06 11:15 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I enjoy the truck very much and find it fully capabale of doing everything i want.

Bad Brakes
By Give me a break on 04/23/06 03:56 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have enjoyed my Nissan Titan, however the brakes are a different story. The rotars on my Titan were resurfaced at 4500 miles and again at 10,000 miles. I have called and complained to Nissan with no satisfactory results. This is a serious safety issue that Nissan will not address.

Best Truck I ever owned
By Kevin on 03/29/06 12:14 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is Awesome! I had one minor problem. There was a brake recall bacause of warping of the front brake rotors due to overheating. I took it in and they replace the front rotors and turned the rear and replaced the brake pads with new ones made of a different compound.

Truck Rating
By Mikeeads on 02/27/06 17:23 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I drive my truck to work and home all week which is about a 55 mile round trip. I have to go up a mountain and through a very curvy two lane country road. The ride is smooth and comfortable, and I have power to spare when I want to pull out and pass going up the mountain. It goes great in the mud and snow and shifting into 4 wheel is a breeze. I enjoy just getting in my truck and driving not only is it comfortable but it's fun and I always feel safe in it.

Disappointed
By Don on 02/26/06 13:55 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have been bragging about my Titan up until this weekend when I heard a loud clunk coming from the rear axle. The noise got a little worse yesterday & today the truck is almost undriveable. It sounds & feels like something is slipping in the rear end, BAD, the slipping got so frequent & bad on the highway today that I was expecting to go home on the back of a flatbed. The truck will be going into the dealership where I bought it in the morning. They better not call me & tell me that they can't duplicate the problem or there are no "error codes" showing on their diagnostic equipment like service departments are prone to say! I expect them to blame the problem on abuse or some other excuse.

05 Titan
By 05 Titan on 02/14/06 20:48 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Outstanding Truck But the brakes are crap. Had to have them upgraded at 8,000 miles. The upgraded kit was no charge and now its all good

comments
By titan se on 01/31/06 00:10 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE FFV 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

quiet comfortable ride, fun to drive, has had some small problems, brakes, elect. issues, love the truck, very responsive.

My Texas Titan
By EL NIƱO on 01/28/06 11:35 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE FFV Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased the Texas edition Titan and i have enjoyed the truck to the max since i have had it. It is quite the head turner and many have said that it is way better than any other truck that is currently out. My father had just purchased a 2005 F-150 and was very dissapointed that he could have gone with a Nissan for cheaper and way more features than he has on his truck the only time i have taken it to the dealer was for the oil change and to get that problem with the brakes fixed. Other than that the truck performs and drives better than any other truck i have driven.