2005 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Couldn't be happier
By GBrown on 12/19/04 13:10 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Test drove every full sized truck available and the Titan stood out from the rest. Great features, controls logically placed and comfortable made it the clear choice for me. After 6 months with zero problems if find myself liking it even more as time goes on.

I Love Nissan
By NA on 12/19/04 11:38 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It's a fun vehicle to drive.

Really nice full size, I shopped a lot..
By Doug in Dallas on 12/17/04 18:04 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have had mine a while now and am still very,very pleased. For the money, fact that it is a truck and other things it is amazing. I use it as transportation for 4-5 adults in comfort. It pulls over 9k lbs (big tow pkg) and has so many really nice features. Good power and torque, gas milage is 14-15 so far (hey it's a V8 full size I knew that). I sold a car and a truck and am filling both roles with this and it is doing great. Truly excellent room in the back and great functionality. Compared to Ford F150 (05), chevy 1500 and Avalanche it is no contest. Tundra is nice but not as well thought out and is 7/8th size. Not as roomy or feature equiped. I am not a Dodge fan so did not consider.

My brothers
By rachel on 12/14/04 09:32 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My brother is the one that owns the Nissan Titan. I was in texas one time when I wrecked my car (I live in Oklahoma) and I had no way how to get my husband and daughter back home. Then My brother said him and his wife could take us.All 5 of us in that truck, I thought it would be uncomfortable but it wasn't. It was QUITE comfortable!! I would recommend that truck to anyone!Since our car was totaled my husband bought a Nissan Titan and I LOVE it!!! And

Awesome Tennessee Titan
By charles howell on 12/11/04 23:57 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great 4x4 truck!! With 12,000 miles on the odo, performance, reliability, and quality feel has been excellent. Steering is tight and confident. This is the first vehicle I have owned where the factory tires (18 inch dubs)ride smooth as silk. Gas mileage has been about 16mpg around town in mixed open road and stop and go traffic. Interstate mileage has been around 17mpg. Engine power is awesome, even to the point of barking the rear tires at red lights when forgetting to control my lead foot. The roominess of the cabin is perfect even for big and tall folks. The interior is a little drab looking when compared to the Ford and Toyota, but this is a minor point.

rattles and bad salesman
By Mario on 12/11/04 13:15 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love this truck and am happy that I own it. But it would appear the quality of those who manufactured the vehicles was poor. Mechanically everything is sound. Though I have, on the inside, lots of clicks, rattles, poorly placed trim and many other complaints. Worse than that, my salesman was a snake in the grass. Not that I should have expected more from a car salesman, but he certainly threw a kink in the whole experience. It would be nice if the bed was a little longer, like 8 inches longer, but at 6'4 with the extra cab I can't really complain. Hauling a cord of wood is easy enough, but making it a 3/4 ton truck would've been nice. Know also that this truck dents very easily!

engine noise
By D. DEATHERAGE on 12/08/04 02:32 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

WHILE I ENJOY THE NISSAN TITAN, I FIND THAT WHEN THIS VEH. GOES INTO LOW IDLE THAT I GET QUITE A BIT OF ENGINE NOISE. DEALER STATES THAT THIS IF FROM THE INJECTORS FIRING. IT GETS PRETTY LOUD AND IRRATATING AT TIMES. FOR SUCH A QUALITY BUILT VEH., I FEEL THAT THIS IS A PROBLEM THAT NISSAN NEEDS TO LOOK INTO. I HAVE CONTACTED NISSAN, BUT HAVE YET TO GET A RESPONSE BACK FROM THEM.

Very Happy
By tincantourist on 12/07/04 08:07 AM (PST)

This is probably the best 4X4 truck I have ever owned

Traded in my Lariet for it
By RodneyV on 11/27/04 21:47 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Wife wanted a few more of the bells and whistles, but for what I spent I got more than my money's worth

Titan
By T Scott on 11/24/04 00:54 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Fun to drive and the best sounding stock truck I have ever heard. Poor fuel mileage. Moderate fit and finish.