2005 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Excellent compitition for thr big three
By Mac on 01/23/05 11:49 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The big three have something to worry about. My 2005 Nissan Titan LE cost less than the same equiped Chevrolet Silverado, Ford F-Series, or Dodge Ram Pickup and I feel it's a better built truck.

Head Turner
By Beach Bum on 01/23/05 09:52 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Overall my 2005 Nissan Titan is what I expected. It has great looks, a great engine sound, and the performance to go with it. This truck will scream just looking at the gas pedal, and the steering is awesome. No other truck can match the tightness, steering, and standard features wich come with the "LE". sprayed bed-liner, bed lock-box, tie-down rails, bed extender, etc. I don't see Ford, Dodge, or GM attempting these standard features. I use this truck as a beach buggy in the Summer, and it performs as expected "NO PROBLEMS". In fact, I have not encountered a problem of any kind so far. Bottom line: if you test drive this vehicle, you will buy it.

Best darn truck out there
By Rolie on 01/23/05 07:00 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Wow, talk about a nice truck...my 2005 Nissan Titan is rock solid and fun to drive. I haven't pulled my boat yet, but that 9,500 lb towing capacity will make the job effortless. The limited slip 4WD got me around in the last snow storm just fine, thank you. And the looks I get....people stop me everywhere I go and make small talk about it....quite a looker too. My truck is bright red.

Good truck, poor service
By Chago on 01/17/05 17:19 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The 2005 Nissan Titan looks like my dream truck, with all those awards, but when you take it home and out the dealer if anything goes wrong is like pulling nails to get it fixed. My truck's spayed bed liner is bobbling up and I have tried to get my dealer to fix it for over five months with no luck, their service department needs to change, starting at the top.

Definitely not a real truck (Ford)
By Mike on 01/14/05 17:36 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2005 Nissan Titan at the end of the year for business the tax advantage and shortly found out that it's not a working truck. I currently own four Fords and this Nissan can't hold a candle to them. It feels like the frame is stressing with 200 lbs in the box. Nissan and Toyota should stick to cars because they are in over their heads when it comes to trucks.

Awesome Ride
By John on 01/11/05 11:28 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought my vehicle at the end of last year. I got a really great deal. I was hesitant about buying one after all the problems with the quality of the 2004. So, I waited for the 2005 model. I am glad I did. The truck has great power, style, and comfort features. I am in a Ford family. So it was somewhat a shock when I showed with a Titan. It is a great truck. The gas mileage is really good for a vehicle this size. I haven't had any problems with the 2005 Titan. I did buy an extended warranty. It has the space of full size suv with the utility of a truck. That is the best of best worlds. I also love the added features such as the sonar for parking. I use it quite a bit.

BIG
By mtoddc on 01/01/05 12:36 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Picked up an 05 LE Crew 4x4 with nav, dvd, xm, sunroof, RockFos tunes, lots more. Unbelievable value, even fully loaded. Back seat roomier than my Sequoia 2nd row (trade in), best stereo around, drives like a car although definately a BIG TRUCK. Power keeps coming and coming, can't wait to tow the toys and see how it feels off road. Only minor gripe so far is although the Nav is great, it is not has intuitive or feature filled as my Acura's. Also poor gas mileage, but I knew that coming in. Test drive all the crew cabs first, and you'll still drive away with the Titan. Even die hard Detroit fans will have to think twice this time around. Thank you Nissan!

TITAN CREWCAB SE
By Kevin on 01/01/05 09:22 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my Titan Dec 03 , it's been good truck. Had master cylinder failure , door moulding peeling off,other than that no other issues. Gas mileage bites about 13mpg to 14 avg. Rockford-Fosgate 6 cd player is a must thing cranks. I got dark blue paint it seems to scratch easily

A great truck
By George on 01/01/05 00:21 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great looks. Strong engine. Very good comfort. Fine 5 speed transmission. Many little extras not found on other trucks. Not great gas mileage, about par for 4X4 trucks. Impressed with the standard limited slip rear and front wheels. Super audio system. Get the XM radio, it is the best system. It must be ordered and factory installed to be incorporated with the fine radio system. Better price compared to GMC or Chevy. Did not price Ford or Dodge.

GREAT TRUCK
By jeff on 12/20/04 23:42 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It is a great truck with alot of power and very roomy. This truck turns alot of heads.