Used 2005 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Beats all American made Trucks
By Tim

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have only had my Titan for 3 weeks so my rerview may change over time, but I don't think so. This is by far the best ruck I have ever owned. I have had Ford, Chevy and Dodge over the last 8yrs. and this truck is better than all of them. The list would go on forever if I was to point out all of the things that are better on this truck than the aforementioned ones. Everything on this truck has been well thought out from the rear sensors to the seats. I know of 3 other people who have purchased a Titan and are as pleased as I am, I also know of 2 others who are also going to buy one based partly upon my recommendations. the only thing that I would like is to have better gas mileage.

Everything

Gas mileage. Longer bed and another bed compartment on the passenger side , the one on the drivers side is very convienent.

Mr rudy
By rudy

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE FFV 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

AMAZING TRUCK! hadthe brake problem almost immediately after purchase.Dealer replaced, since then its been AWESOME. FLAWLESS PERFORMANCE! used to drive a land cruiser by Toyota, and this is just more fun! Fuel consumption is bad, but anyone buying a pickup truck should know what to expect! other wise stick to hybrids NEONS!

-Engine power -interior comfort - looks! - Suspension - back rest

- Cabin could be quieter(engine roar) - Tow mirrors should fold automatically - Instruments could be "funkier"

Above the Rest
By PSP

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Test drove every half ton on the market and no regrets on the Titan SE Crew Cab. Overall Toyota Tundra rides more quite and smooth, but not offering the towing capability and power of the Titan which I need. No problems to report after 6200 miles. Nissan did an excellent job gathering a lot of information to win over anyone looking to buy a truck before putting the Titan together. If you're looking for a full size pick-up give the Titan a test drive, you be glas you did.

masculine design, interior ergonomics, tow haul switch option, exhaust notes, etc...

seat material stains easily so would suggest putting fabric stain protection as factory application.

titan 4 door
By ben armstrong

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE FFV 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I wanted this truck when I first laid eyes on it. Titans are by far the best looking trucks on the road, and having owned many Nissans prior to this truck I knew the quality would be impecable. It is roomy, well laid out, comfortable, and powerful. Towing with it is wonderful. Lots of power, and very smooth.

The best part about this truck is the mutual admiration of other titan owners. I am continually getting waves, nods, and flashed with headlights by other titan owners. They get it, you get it, and it's like a club. How cool is that?

I've got nothing. I'm in love!

sweet
By eric

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

it tows my 30 foot toyhauler really good but it needs a lil more bottom end for climbing but overall it is a excellent truck

the navigation and the side storage

more rear cabin space and a bigger bed and more torque

• SUV