Used 2005 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

ntitan23
By ntitan23

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab LE FFV Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love this truck it has great power even when i'm pulling items with it. I've owned a silverado and a tundra the power of those two trucks does not compare to the power of the titan.

best truck ever owned
By timothy meier

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

i absolutely love driving this truck. the comfort and feel of the vehicle is great. and the power is great.

the tough sound that comes from the exhaust power of the engine this is a great truck

need to improve on the rotors. had to have mine replaced after 3000 miles. a little disappointed due to the fact that the vehicle low mileage. but it is expected in a model of vehicle.

Awesome, even with plow
By Ron

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best truck ever. The new Fisher (Genleman's) Homesteader Plow/ works awesome.This is the only store that had one setup on it. Toyotas will not be avail. for plow use til spring/ not presently adequate to handle one at this time. The Titan has been approved by Nissan for the Homesteader plow. I tested it in an open field and plowing out my stores. Quick disconnect/great engineering. I tried evey truck out there... The "TITAN" lives up to its name. Image important. I've had BMW..real bad in snow/Murano..Great car..Avalanche LTD...Gas hog..I'm very happy w/Titan.. Try one out!

radar in rear bumper..If you forget to look.. BEEEEEEEEP

Auto start

It keeps getting worse!
By Dissapointing!!!

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE FFV 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

When I first bought my truck I loved it! The outside design was very appealing and it was a comfortable ride for being a full size truck. I put a lot of miles on my trucks for work and I was sure that this Nissan would be reliable. But after only 2 months I started having problems...first the brakes and rotors had to be replaced..then the drivers side door won't close on cold days..tires balded after only 7 months..side view mirrors cracked under cold conditions...harness recalled...now the 4 Wheel Drive jerks the car when taking turns in inclimate weather...every month there is another problem. I have been to the dealer service center 10 times since I bought this car 10 months ago!!!

The body design.

This car has too many bugs to work out...if you plan to use this car for work or to drive your family in, it is extremely unreliable. The warranty seems extremely short when coupled with all the problems this truck has. I would wait a couple years before purchasing the Titan.

Titan
By johnnybawka

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE FFV 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The truck is very capable, and I put a lift of 6 inches and 35 inch tires which dramatically decreased the fuel economy, but I expected it. The truck also runs off of ethanol which is very cool.

There is an auxilary plug in that lets me directly plug in my ipod with clear and perfect sound. The toolbox in the rear fender doesn't hold much but is very useful for jumper cables and a tow rope.

Obviously, a different type of fuel would be loved, but there aren't many other ways to improve such a great truck.