2005 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: 1st and LAST NISSAN!

2005 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

XE Crew Cab Pickup (5.6L V8 5-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

1st and LAST NISSAN!
By 1st and LAST NISSAN on

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I agree with the person who wrote, "the list of things that didn't go wrong would be shorter." this truck and Nissan corp usa can take this truck and shove it! These people charged me for a fuel-pump, oil/spark-plug change, ipdm, and a mass-air-flow-sensor, as well as a throttle position-sensor, to the tune of $6300.00, when all that was wrong at the time was a loose wire on the #2"mini-super-coil". (which they gladly fixed for free) Kraft Nissan in Tallahassee, Florida is one dealer you should pass up. I was told by Nissan corp. USA and Kraft Nissan that they had the best techs and they were right and I was wrong. I hope that $6300.00 gets them through this rough economy, they are gonna need it!

The leaking oil from the engine, trans, and rear diff. The radiator cap allows fluid to leak if you get on the throttle. The rotors that seem to get warped after a couple thousand miles of wear and tear. The tire pressure sensor that keeps coming on. What's not to like? I'm made of money, NOT!

Make Nissan Titans out of lead. Then at least I can make fishing weights out of them and get some real use out of it.
By rjssr
on 09/28/11 12:49 PM (PDT)

My titan 05 crew cab.Love this truck.Got it new 1-9-05.Nissan very good about repairs for 36000 miles. 37500 miles .$800.00.fuel pump out of my pocket.Did not make me happy.Today is 9-28-2011.Truck has only 43500 miles on it.It has let me down two times in 6 years.