2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Satisfied Titan Owner
By Luvthistruck on 02/06/05 21:15 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Prior to buying the Titan I drove all of the Big 3 truck manufacturers. The Titan is by far the best value and performing half ton pickup. I do not have the tow package as I felt a 7500 lb capacity is more than enough. I use the vehicle for recreational use and on our first trip we found the vehicle extremely comfortable with a great ride. Around 20 mpg on the highway too!

Titan
By Ronny Miller on 02/03/05 00:57 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The only negative which is covered by waranty is the interior dash rattles due to the gauges panel is filled with foam which squeaks(drives me nuts).

Best well designed truck
By ROBERT HODGSON on 02/02/05 23:14 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have 10,000 miles on my titan se 4x4 and everything Nissan says is so true. It is the best truck I ever owned,and I owned many,I get 20 miles per gallon highway and city 16.5. I loaded this truck up with so much fire place wood and it did not even sag nor did it even know it had such a heavy load to carry. Plenty of power to spare.Nissan made an outstanding truck.

Titans Rock
By Lovethistruck on 02/02/05 21:04 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Before I owned the Titan, I owned the Frontier, which I absolutley loved. Becoming the owner of a Titan was the best move I've made. I put it up against my brother's 4x4 chevy pick up, and there was no comparison. I went everywhere in my Titan that he went with his truck engaged in the 4x mode, and mine is not a 4x!!! He was, to say the least shocked, and is thinking of becoming an owner of a Titan as well.

Titan the King of trucks
By Mike Rodgers on 02/02/05 19:58 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The truck is everything I could of asked for and more. The ride is excellent and the only sound I hear is the 8 speaker stereo 6 disc CD and the smooth pwerful rumble of the V8 engine. If you want a great truck look no further this one is the real deal!

Titan for the long haul
By Paul Zopfi on 01/31/05 19:53 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first second full size truck, my first a GMC Sierra. This vehicle is in its own world. Fantastic to drive, reliable so far, ride and comfort are incredible for a truck. I've used both four wheel drive and without in snow storms just to see how well the vdc and traction control work with no complaints. Great vehicle that I have shown to many friends and coworkers. Three have bought their own.

Nissan Titan
By paul farek on 01/30/05 23:27 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

A very good first effort for nissan in the full size truck segment. Great drivetrain with excellent highway power and responsiveness. A homerun if gas mileage was better.

Titan "a truck to contend with"
By MARTIN E ALBARRAN on 01/28/05 19:15 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

When applying the brakes firmly at speeds of 60-75 and over mph i felt the vehicle and steering wheel shaking badly. I reported it to the dealer and they did a complete brake system repair without questions asked. Now they work perfect. I have the 2004 crew cab with the tow package, fosgate speaker system that sounds great and 18" rims. You may want to check nissan's recall which there are a couple that apply to only a certain vehicle batch numbers.

In the Wind
By john haslett on 01/28/05 12:11 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck rides extremely well and very fast. Point A to Point B is no time at all even in long trips. The interior is comfortable once you adjust the seats properly. I haven't used all the features. The truck is really worth the money. You are not going to get 30 miles a gallon out of a v8 truck.The gas prices just need to be lowered again. The truck roars with ambition for the open road. The gas pedal does not need to be pressed much for a response. It has a sports car heart with the utility of a truck. I get nice comments from everyone about my truck. The buying experience was very simple at the dealership. I look forward to nissan's diesel trucks because of these Titans.

Great First Truck
By Vince Wojo on 01/23/05 19:47 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Nissan Titan LE with tow package gives me the truck I need to easily pull a 25 ft. travel trailer and still use it as a personal vehicle (Crew Cab). My truck's 18 inch tires are super quiet and smooth, its engine is fairly quiet and the transmission is silky smooth. It is easy to enter and exit from all four doors. It has some rattles, but it is generally a tight fit. The gas mileage is not great, but did not buy it for fuel economy. I would recommend it to any potential pickup truck buyer.