Used 2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

TITAN #1
By Chuck

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My Nissan 4x4 Titan is by far the best truck I have owned in my 35 years of driving. The truck is a class act and it has been awhile that I owned a truck that gets as many complements as My Titan. The titan drives as nice as it looks with plenty of power on or off the road, also the Titan goes in 4 wheel drive with ease.

Favorite Features

The best feature for me is the ability to fold up the back seats, my two Golden Retrievers have plenty of room to lay down in the back. The Titan has many features that you find in luxury cars.

Suggested Improvements

I honestly have no suggestions on improvements. For a truck it has it all.

ex-Ford Owner
By Stacks

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have been a Ford truck driver for 30 years. When it came time to replace my F-150 xlt I did my homework and read-up and researched every truck that was in my buying zone. Nothing could beat the TITAN 4X4 for the money, I am one totally satisfied buyer.

Excellent truck
By Serenity

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have wanted this truck ever since they came out, and when I finally bought one, I don't regret it! The sound system, rumble in the engine, the pick-up-and-go when you want it to... everything you could want in a truck!

Favorite Features

The POWER in the engine, comfortable ride

Suggested Improvements

Only had problems with the brakes. Apparently something had been wrong with all models and Nissan fixed it all up.

Best Truck I Ever Owned
By DL Boozer Jr

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've purchsed a ton of trucks in my lifetime, and the Titan by miles is the best truck I have ever owned! I brought my first truck in 1987 at age 22, which happen to be a Nissan (hard body); great vehicle. As time would have it, I eventually decided to purchase a big truck. I test drove them all, for two years. Finally, Nissan decided in 2004 to get in the big truck business and the rest is history. I thank goodness for my patience to pass up purchasing a big truck from the rest and returning full circle to best! DL Boozer Jr

Favorite Features

The standard 5.6 Liter 305 Horse Power V8, The Six Disc CD Stereo System.

Suggested Improvements

Brakes, The Dealer replaced them. It came with Pathfinder brakes that don't perform well on the Titan.

best truck ever owned
By timothy meier

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

i absolutely love driving this truck. the comfort and feel of the vehicle is great. and the power is great.

Favorite Features

the tough sound that comes from the exhaust power of the engine this is a great truck

Suggested Improvements

need to improve on the rotors. had to have mine replaced after 3000 miles. a little disappointed due to the fact that the vehicle low mileage. but it is expected in a model of vehicle.