2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Totally Unexpected
By John Lechuga on 03/05/05 12:42 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

As a previous Ford owner, I expected something to be of that caliber; sleek in design and intimidating. Instead I purchased a seldom heard of vehicle with tight easy handling, beautiful to look at, comfortable on long distance drives (1,000 miles or more twice), and built with Nissan reliability.

2004 Nissan Titan is a VALUE!
By Bob on 03/05/05 00:16 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After 2 months of ownership of my 2004 Titan, I'm very pleased with the vehicle. Plenty of room, power, looks, and handling capabilities! Quality is solid so far. Lots of little things that I like about this truck too. Like the 6 disc changer, built in alarm system, sprayed in bed liner, most power in it's class. Ford is the only vehicle that's refined enough to even get close to this vehicle...and I don't even like Ford's. I've been a Chevy fan my whole life, but Chevy has a lot of catching up to do to match the Ford and Nissan. Dodge looks nice, but lacks the quality of any of the others. Towing capacity on the Nissan is great!

Maybe it won't happen to you?
By raj on 03/04/05 22:38 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My truck had been into the dealership 6 times and out of service almost 60 days before Nissan purchased it back-- it was all for little things (stereo, tire pressure monitoring system, auto up/down window controlls). Overall I think the vehicle is well designed but build quality falls off when you get into the more fancy setups (mine had navigation, dvd, sunroof, everything). You can beat the price in the base models but Nissan just doesn't know how to build a truck yet. I'd take another look in a few years but for now Toyota or Ford dominate.

think again before you purchase
By patrick magdaleno on 02/28/05 20:25 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my titan less than 30 days ago it has already broke down on me twice. the entire electrical shut down both times.

I'll never go back to driving a car !!!
By mo on 02/21/05 17:25 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the first truck I've even ownwed or driven.I just love it. It is wonderful! I don't have to clear out the driveway fill with snow any longer I just drive right over it and the ride is wonderful. I even got my 94 year old Mom into the front seat and she had a ball!!!The seats pick up in the back and our Lab can jump right in and take a spin with us....And Home Depot here I come! No long will I have to make five trips with the car for house items everything just fits in the cab just right.and so easy to clean out. Plus I found out that no one cuts me off on the road any longer or for that matter gives me a hard time at all in the truck Take this truck for a test drive and see!!

Simply amazing
By JEff on 02/21/05 11:34 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have only had the 05 Titan for a week, but its been incredible. It looks great, handles great and sounds great. The interior is roomy and the setup is loaded. I have had a Dodge and Chevy truck in the past, but this one tops both of them. The loaded package with everything is 34,000, if you wanted a loaded anything from the other dealers your talking at least 40,000.

titan
By mike on 02/19/05 09:33 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

excellent truck to own and drive. Great performance and handling, Gas milage could be a bit better, though overall driving experience i would rate at 9.5 out of ten, especially the looks my wife gets while driving it to the grocery store!

It's worth every penny
By Justin Elixson on 02/17/05 10:29 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I just had our first baby and need a bigger vehicle. I had to have a truck with my business. We got the Titan and was and still are very impressed with all the back seat room.

brakes no good
By r palumbo on 02/16/05 21:32 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I got my 2004 titan in 5/2004. At 1280 miles, bad steering vibration due front brakes. They resurfaced rotors& put new on brake pads.The 2nd time 300 miles. They put new rotors & new pads. The 3rd time 4000 miles. Resurfaced rotors & put on new pads. The 4th time 5642 miles, had to bring it back again. Not even a year old. I am not very happy. I am not just talking about a little vibration on the steering wheel. It is pretty bad... Ride is pretty smooth, plenty of power. But the brakes are no good. Because of this I probably would not buy another Nissan. Thank you.

Nice truck
By Meanbiker on 02/08/05 13:07 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Vehicle is solid and to this point very dependable. Everything works as advertised. I have pulled a trailer and load that was over the 9400 pound limit with no problem. Very impressive.