2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
I love it
By Hans on 04/22/05 00:02 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE FFV 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The best truck I ever owned and the best gas milage for a full size truck I can imagine . I am getting in mixed traffic real 14 mpg. Had My Dodge RAM 1500 before never driven over 10mpg amd my GMC Sierra 1500 always around 13 mpg. I love the comfort the size, the ride the power the design the everything. A real winner. Too bad that they did that thing with Pearl Harbor, I could actually like a Japanese Truck without that incident.

happy
By aaahomellc on 04/21/05 12:50 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

does every thing it claimed to do,very fun to drive,pulls 5th wheel very good. fuel milage is 7 mpg better than friends hemi and stays right with it or better in hills

New truck
By rich on 04/12/05 17:12 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Truck well thought out, good use of storage spaces -under seats, wheel well, side pockets etc. Very comfortable to drive, well built! Decent gas mileage - best truck I have ever driven and I have owned a lot.

Titan monster
By burdman on 04/12/05 09:45 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

All said, its the best full size truck buy out there. Plenty of power, good handling when towing. Do your homework though there are a couple of others that give it a run when shopping. I recommend the spray in bedliner instead of the plastic liner.

Love It!
By EEJ3rd on 04/11/05 15:42 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The best truck on the market. Drove them all and this is clearly the pace- setter. Handles very crisply and I love the torque at low RPMs. I also enjoy the looks you get around town.

2005 LE 4X4
By john liming on 03/25/05 12:21 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Fun to drive, and has good power. Appeals to wide range of age groups. You'll get looked at in this truck. Has a pleasant exhaust note. Stereo sounds great. This is my first Nissan and "so far so good" I previously owned a 1999 F-150, and was ready to buy a 2005 F- 150, untill I tried out the Titan.

Well thought out design!
By DJ HaVoC on 03/19/05 18:06 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After reading MANY reviews about all types of full size crew cab trucks, I finally purchased this one. Very glad I did. Excellent quality, well thought out designs throughout the entire vehicle. Very powerful, responsive, and nice easy ride. Its size does not overwhelm a new driver as I thought it would. Virtually no blind spots with the split mirrors with the tow package.

2005 Titan: Quality is now there
By mutthead52 on 03/17/05 01:20 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

With 1000 miles on Feb 05 build date CC LE 4WD fully loaded (everything possible) Titan, I'm happy to report I have had perfect quality and performance so far. None of the well- known initial quality glitches have shown up, and my Feb 05 truck was cleared of all known TSBs except the "permanent" brake fix, which is still reported to be a couple of months away. Mileage is not good, but already better than the Denali AWD it replaced, or its stablemate Audi S6. DVD, Satellite radio, Nav., RF radio all perform perfectly. Time and more miles may yet tell a different story, but as of now I can assure 05 buyers that Ghosne and the Nissan team appear have cleaned up the situation completely.Go for it.

Nissan Titan has my vote!
By Ohio on 03/12/05 12:36 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I now have 800 mi. on my Titan, and have loved driving it every mile. I traded a 01'F150 and wish I would have done it sooner. The list of features on the LE package are fantastic. The fuel economy has been 16mpg and isn't really a problem with me.. I knew this before I bought it and it's not a everyday used truck. The engine and transmission are extremly smooth and quiet... except for the exhaust sound, which reminds you your in a truck with power. However, the exhaust is not loud enough to be annoying. The interior layout has proven to be well laid out, very user friendly and very comfortable. The ride is very smooth yet sporty feeling. Best of all the cabin is the quietest out there!

should've bought one sooner
By RandyE on 03/11/05 19:42 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

i waited for the 2nd year model to come out, so any "bugs" could be found. the mileage is great, for such a large and heavy truck. i'm getting 18.5 on trips away, but around 13 in town. it doesn't even feel the boat and trailer. the interior has everything you'd want. i'm 6'6", and with the front seat in a position where i'm comfortable, i can also get in the back seat, and have a couple inches of room between my knees and the front seat. headroom is great both front and rear. the engine is extremely powerful, and i've had to learn to forget about "jack rabbit" starts. the price was good, and i've found nothing i don't like about this truck.