Used 2005 Nissan Titan King Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Excellent truck
By JOHN

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE FFV 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am very pleased with this truck and its performance. I also like the interior as well as the exterior style of the TITAN. I have received a lot of compliments .

I am very pleased with the forsgate stereo package. I also like the idea of shifting into four wheel drive on the fly.the seats are very comfortable as well as the power drivers seat.

I do not know if they could improve the gas mileage, but if they could it would help. i am still in the engine break-in period and have only driven this truck around town. No long trips as of yet.i am averageing between 12.0- 13.0 around town.

ntitan23
By ntitan23

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE FFV Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love this truck it has great power even when i'm pulling items with it. I've owned a silverado and a tundra the power of those two trucks does not compare to the power of the titan.

Awesome, even with plow
By Ron

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best truck ever. The new Fisher (Genleman's) Homesteader Plow/ works awesome.This is the only store that had one setup on it. Toyotas will not be avail. for plow use til spring/ not presently adequate to handle one at this time. The Titan has been approved by Nissan for the Homesteader plow. I tested it in an open field and plowing out my stores. Quick disconnect/great engineering. I tried evey truck out there... The "TITAN" lives up to its name. Image important. I've had BMW..real bad in snow/Murano..Great car..Avalanche LTD...Gas hog..I'm very happy w/Titan.. Try one out!

radar in rear bumper..If you forget to look.. BEEEEEEEEP

Auto start

It keeps getting worse!
By Dissapointing!!!

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE FFV 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

When I first bought my truck I loved it! The outside design was very appealing and it was a comfortable ride for being a full size truck. I put a lot of miles on my trucks for work and I was sure that this Nissan would be reliable. But after only 2 months I started having problems...first the brakes and rotors had to be replaced..then the drivers side door won't close on cold days..tires balded after only 7 months..side view mirrors cracked under cold conditions...harness recalled...now the 4 Wheel Drive jerks the car when taking turns in inclimate weather...every month there is another problem. I have been to the dealer service center 10 times since I bought this car 10 months ago!!!

The body design.

This car has too many bugs to work out...if you plan to use this car for work or to drive your family in, it is extremely unreliable. The warranty seems extremely short when coupled with all the problems this truck has. I would wait a couple years before purchasing the Titan.

Outstanding Truck.
By Dave

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After a lot of research I picked the Titan and after 30 days cound not be happier. However I do realize that time will tell. But if first impressions are lasting then this is a great truck. I have had trucks for 30 years and this may be the first that is actually fun to drive. I was concerned with the size going from a Dakota to the full size Titan but its no big deal. The gas mileage is about what I expected 14-15. Considered a F150 and Tundra but fell in love with the Titan after I drove it. Value was part of the reason. Got a great deal at $3K below invioce. F150 and Tundra were more $ for less features.

Exterior Styleing, Interior space and comfort. Love the rear doors on the KC model.

The big tow mirriors could be a bit smaller and I might get tired of the engine note after some time. But then again with the stereo blasting who cares.