2004 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: Super Big Truck

2004 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

LE King Cab (5.6L V8 5-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Super Big Truck
By stanley e. brown on

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The workmanship and quality of my 2004 Titan pickup is superb. It is by far the best truck that I have owned. I have owned 20 trucks so far in my life and I am 73 years old. I drive it up the mountain to our cabin every week end and it performs very well up and down. My mileage is nearly 16 miles per gallon in the city. That is using the air and regular gas. The performance on the Hiway is excellent and get nearly 23 mpg, traveling 70-75 mph using the AC. It has a very comfortable ride, even on long trips. Plenty of storage room for luggage and supplies when we go up to our cabin in the mtns. (7000 feet) Good performance in the cool weather, even when there is snow on the road.

Favorite Features

5 speed automatic transmission. Excellent AC unit here in Arizona. Excellent sound system with cd player.

Suggested Improvements

The windshield wiper control is too close to the shift lever. I have a tendency to move the windshield wiper control when I am trying to put it in gear. It is hard to read the digital mileage on the odomiter during the daytime.