probably wouldn't purchase again.
By boise on
2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I purchased a 04 se titan 4x4 w/ big tow and off rd pkg new 1/05. fun truck and looks nice, but i dont think i would ever buy one if i had another go at it. Fun to drive as long as you turn off the traction control everytime you get in it. I've told many people it would be a great truck, if I bought it for my wife to drive the kids around in, but i'm not married so....I feel it's a very safe "street" vehicle. if you plan on going anywhere you might need 4wd, lock it in before it's needed. otherwise you might not get it to engage on demand. the mpg is not too good compared to alot of other trucks. I had to have the brake jutter kit installed. that did seem to take care of that issue.
Favorite Features
I like the horsepower, the interior is pretty comfortable and I like the in dash 6 disc. rides better than a ford, not as good as a chevy (I am a ford fan for the record)
Suggested Improvements
after owning it over a year I think the milage is a big issue (10-15mpg). brakes should have been closer looked at from factory(not after). low tire sensor is quite annoying if you live in the north. weather changes and your back to get it reset. I hope the new ones have changed,it could be nice.