2004 Nissan Titan 5.6L V8 5-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Great Truck!

2004 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

XE King Cab (5.6L V8 5-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Great Truck!
By doczachary on

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I puchased my 2004 Nissan Titan with less than 50 miles on it and I currenly have over 120K. There has been 2 recalls (brake shudder and wiring harness) and both were done quickly and efficiently. I have read where people wanted better gas mileage but you don't buy a heavy truck with a powerful 5.6L V8 engine and then complain about the mileage. I have towed 10K, loaded the bed to the point where it couldn't take anymore and everything worked as expected. I have replaced the rear axle seals and bearing with better than factory. Used only synthetic oils since 2nd change. It just keeps running. Never a hiccup or an issue. Been a great truck and I plan to keep it until it dies!

Favorite Features

AC - Will freeze you out of the truck. Traction Control - Typical truck. Without weight in the rear end, you will spin the tires easily, the limited slip differential is amazing! Build quality - been a great truck. I guess some have gotten a lemon but isn't that true in all lines? Stereo- InDash 6cd with Aux input. Works and sounds great. Hooked up a Satellite radio through the aux port and is perfect. AC Mixer - You can direct your AC anywhere you want and to the amount you want easily. Great feature.

Suggested Improvements

Locking gas door Actual tire pressures instead of idiot light