2004 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
titan pickup likes and dislikes!
By jym on 10/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have not had the truck long enough to give it a honest evaluation,so a little down the road i will let you know. jym --

Powerful American truck, foreign badge
By Cross-train on 10/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Awesome truck, great power, gas milage is not too bad. Factory 6 disc cd player is good until you crank it up past 19 (it goes to 31) then it distorts beyond normal expectations.

Pick of the litter
By sensibleguy on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am obsessed with getting value for my money and it's my nature to crib about everything I buy. But everytime I look at the Titan on my driveway, I can't stop smiling. It looks cool and has a more urban touch than the roundish dodge rams and F150's. I test drove every combination of every model of every maker. Other trucks felt like they have been put together from seperate pieces. When they move, it is the engine dragging the rest of the body. The Titan feels like one tight unit. Integrated. The whole thing has been designed to be one powerhouse. Fun to drive, smooth as silk, responds to the pedal without hesitation. Only a matter of time that it becomes numero uno choice of America.

Great Truck
By tblaisdell on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck has exceeded all my expectations, I researched and test drove several makes and choose the titan for the pulling power and functionaal design. It tows superbly and has power to space, just a great vehicle.

titan gone bad
By kennythornhill on 10/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

driverside rear seat belt still not working right since may. had truck in for worped rotors fixed but worped again. had brake recall done still getting shaking when braking around 30mph. stereo reception sucks,power windows will not come up when pulling up on switchs the first time. front bumper is not aligned properly. maybe i just got a lemon or could it be it was built on a monday or friday.

The Best in It's CLASS
By Terry Curcie on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I had owned many trucks, large and small. I feel this vehl. is the best that I have driven. It has power, comfort and style, and is a head turner. I own a repair garage and have checked the truck over very close and have not found any problem or defects. It is a very well thought out vehl. I think it is the top of it's CLASS.

Titan
By randy mangrum on 10/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It took four trips to two different dealerships to find the rattles in the dash. Turns out that the two front corners of the dash had not been secured. Also had a paint defect where the paint peeled off of the front bumper. After a couple of hundred dollars in car rental fees I hope everything goes smoother now.

Best truck I've ever owned
By Hector313 on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Simply put, this is with out a doubt the best truck that I’ve ever owned. I’ve had Toyota (great reliability but kind of underpowered), Dodge (OK reliability but zero fun factor), and a Ford (good looking truck but near 100k… time to break out the check book for the up coming repairs). So far the reliability is what you would expect, perfect. Time will tell the long term reliability though. The best thing about this truck is the drive train. It’s as close to perfect that I’ve found in a truck. HUGE fun factor here. Plus, I get lots of compliments from people especially when I say “It’s a Nissan”.Bottom line, I’d buy another one of these again in second if I had the chance.

Feature rich compare to Ford F150
By C D Jones on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Very enjoyable truck! It has power baby! POWER! I have been reviewing this truck for 5 months before buying it. I was planning to wait until December, but could not wait any longer, I wanted it. I'm a long time vehicle holder, I'm expecting this truck to last without many break downs. Get a knowledge salesman and take the Ford 150 over and compare the difference. I believe edmunds.com know what their talking about when they selected this truck. (some body there did there homework!) Bottom line, it's a BIG TRUCK for a Nissan company. I'm proud to own it!

Awsome Truck
By Zachary Myers on 10/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is a super truck. The only negative is it drinks gas.