2004 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews 8

2004 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Good Engine, Lots of Problems
By Brendan on 01/21/06 19:02 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The truck has a nice engine, and nice interior. It's very roomy and comfortable. I've had the vehicle in for service 20 times now with continuous problems. Several recalls on the vehicle and poor customer service. The stereo wouldn't pickup AM stations overtime and then would lose signal outright. It took over 7 times to get the stereo right and still they haven't put the proper face plate back onto the vehicle. Bottom line, nice engine and very comfortable, but very poorly built.

great truck
By creaseys on 01/18/06 04:06 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Love this truck, I think it is light years better than the competition. I have driven or owned all of them and it is truly the best.

Used Dissapoinment
By Natedawg on 12/27/05 00:11 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

All the hype about Nissan's maintaining their value must be a joke. I bought an 04 Titan used with 9000 miles and within the first month have had it in the shop for four different problems. Windshield wiper fluid reservoir leaked, power windows stopped working, cupholders broke, passenger side rear door wouldn't open, a total mess within the first month of ownership. And it also doesn't help when the dealer doesn't care and will get to it when they can. Other than that, I like the truck, it looks good and rides great. Just a few things going wrong ruins the experience, especially stuff that shouldn't break on a truck with 9,000 miles

A Nissan disappointment
By Ron on 12/24/05 17:08 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Problems since day one. Windows, door handles, horn, plastic body parts and more are poorly designed and don't function properly to this date 1 1/2 years later. Major drive train problem that Nissan can't or refuses to fix. Nissan denies there even is a problem. Svc mgr confirmed vibration at mid speed range. A warrantee is only as good as the issuer. In this case, no good. My advice, buy another make of truck.

Loving the best truck I've owned.
By Paul Zopfi on 12/23/05 14:18 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Really enjoying my purchase. Have about 38,000 miles with no problems except the brakes which were immediatelly replaced by Nissan. No problems with any thing else. I tow a 33' travel trailer with plenty of power to spare.

Great for the price
By Joe on 12/15/05 10:41 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Beside the bolts on the tie rodes not tightened resulting in a trip back to the dealership and the light always going on for the low tire pressure, I really like this truck. The gas mileage is about 11.5 mpg which I don't think could get any worse. But it is a truck and it is very user-friendly and the ride is great.

Tons of power 5.6 v8 Hemi Killer
By m4ck on 11/22/05 22:34 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned Dodge, Ford, and Chevy trucks and this Titan is the best truck I have owned to this day. Most powerful fun to drive vehicle I have ever had. Great for working or playing. Tows like a big dog and more interior room than my Dodge Ram Quadcab had. Very sporty truck.

Awesome truck
By John Gundlach on 11/21/05 18:54 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is one awesome truck. From the performance, engine, throaty exhaust or the looks you get on the street. The stereo rocks as does the DVD. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Super Big Truck
By stanley e. brown on 11/11/05 20:15 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The workmanship and quality of my 2004 Titan pickup is superb. It is by far the best truck that I have owned. I have owned 20 trucks so far in my life and I am 73 years old. I drive it up the mountain to our cabin every week end and it performs very well up and down. My mileage is nearly 16 miles per gallon in the city. That is using the air and regular gas. The performance on the Hiway is excellent and get nearly 23 mpg, traveling 70-75 mph using the AC. It has a very comfortable ride, even on long trips. Plenty of storage room for luggage and supplies when we go up to our cabin in the mtns. (7000 feet) Good performance in the cool weather, even when there is snow on the road.

Best 1/2 ton available today
By JP on 11/08/05 21:13 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've had mine for about a year now and bought it after driving everything in its class. The power sold me...one test drive was all it took. It's been an excellent tow vehicle and has been trouble free.