2004 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Titan
By Loup on 11/16/04 08:53 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After 30000 miles in a Frontier, having a bigger truck with way more HP is a great thing. This truck is comfortable, yet has a lot of muscle for hauling big loads. I wish I'd bought it sooner.

not quite perfect or acceptable!
By kind of mad on 11/13/04 13:06 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

exhaust sounds like my husbands 69 camaro. lots of interior rattles. upgraded radio has problems. scary towing a heavy boat. i would rather tow with my husbands gmc. backseat of king cab is not fullsize. but it has lots of power and rides nice.

Awesome Truck
By Hogg810989 on 11/09/04 16:08 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my titan in June 04. Have to say that the horsepower is great. Gas mileage not real bad. Then again it is a V-8. Very comfortable and roomy. I am a previous nissan owner (2001) frontier, and the quality remains the same in the fullsize truck. Nissan gives you alot for your money. With other truck manufactures, you had to upgrade to get the engine power and options. Pricing is alot less then some of the competitors. You will not go wrong buying a nissan. The dealer that I purchased it from has great after sale service. Go test drive one and see for yourself. You will not be dissappointed.

04 LE KC 4x4 Big Tow
By mcscjt on 11/08/04 21:50 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Awesome truck...Killer engine...in your face styling...great Utilitrack system...comfortable seats with power memory and power pedals...a blast to drive and you will stand out from the crowd!

King Titan
By CalGal on 10/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We bought a Titan last spring and immediately drove it halfway across the country to Vegas. It rides like a sports car, looks like a million bucks, sounds mean as hell, and on top of all of that gives fair gas mileage. I'd suggest getting a tonneau cover to bring up the mpg a bit. I'm looking forward to our next long trip in it. There's not many other vehicles I'd say that about.

Repeat Nissan Buyer
By Z33Fan on 10/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

As one of the first owners of the 350z coupe in 2002, I had a unique opportunity to evaluate the "new" Nissan, and wasn't disappointed. When my job required a pickup truck, going back to the dealer to look at a Titan was a sure bet. As a direct result of the excellent performance, reliability, and dealer service on my 350z, I had no problem taking home a Titan, especially after a test drive. Interiors have improved dramatically from 5-10 years ago, and the mechanicals are still world-class. At the price point, this truck was by far the best in class. Very solid and sturdy feeling. I went back to Nissan, and will go back again to buy my next vehicle, no question.

Titan Truck/SE
By Cyllis on 10/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Very happy with my Titan.The smooth quiet ride makes it a pleasure to drive. Plenty of power to get out and pass with ease and haul what you need.Being the first year its out I was a little leery to buy one but glad I did.

2004 Titan
By esoken on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Everything you would hope to expect from a full size truck. More value in standard equipped version. Chevy & Ford dealers tried to sell option loaded trucks which was'nt what I was looking for. Handles very well even in our recent rain storm. Only down side I've encountered is it has tendency to get bouncy over Socal freeway joints. But considering it's towing capacity, I guess that's expected. Otherwise extremely happy so far.

Nissan Titan "awsome"
By kruss11 on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Titan is awsome truck I've owned all the rest and this is the best truck I've ever owned. The only thing I've had in in for is the brakes rotor's that had to be turned. But if your looking for a truck that hauls but look at a Titan.

Needs some work
By avalsim on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Impresive engine and torque feeling., but needs some refinement on the chasis. I've been driving this vehicle for 5 months and already feel like an old pick up.I just put on 22000 miles of unpaved and hard roads and let me tell you this.. my Mom's Suburban feels like new and it's a 2001 model and it have 60000 miles!!!!! And I dont even mentioned the OEM tires they are awful!! imagine.. 2 flats in 2 weeks that kind of tires are made for Moms going from a Scottdale neighborhood to a Walmart and that's it.