2004 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
love the titan
By matrix on 07/11/06 07:33 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Titan has great power which is very noticeable when wanting to make that quick on ramp sprint. The ride is good as long as the road is smooth. I recommend getting the off road package well worth the money. The interior is great ergonomically but the materials used on the dash,center shift console, and the seats are of inferior quality. Handling seems to be superior to other trucks according to truck trend, which by the way gave the titan 2005 truck of the year. Don't let the numbers full you though, the titan will pull just as good as the hemi or the 5.4 triton. Hope this was helpful and hope that maybe you will become a titan owner.

Fun and Practical
By John on 05/27/06 03:59 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

When local Chevy dealers would not work with me to get the Silverado with the equipment I wanted, I looked at the other vehicles available. The Titan was a vehicle I had read reviews about and knew to be very well rated but until I drove one, I did not appreciate all it had to offer. I have owned the truck for about 13 months and am completely satisfied with the ride, comfort, power and payload the vehicle has. I regularly get compliments on the color, Canteen, and the overall appearance of the truck. I have bought about 20 new vehicles over several years and this is the first that I have been totally satisfied with after the first year. I would recommend this truck to all.

Titan
By Jake on 05/22/06 03:41 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've owned several other 1/2 ton pickups in the past and nothing can compare to the power. I tow a 25' camper trailer with ease and the automatic shifting is awesome to use while towing. I have almost 36,000 miles on it and have had issues with the front end, cv joints, brakes, front bearings which the dealership has not been able to find the problem yet. When turning it grinds metal on metal, they've replaced the hubs, but the problem is still there. They had a recall on the brakes too when I first got it, They ended up putting bigger rotors and pads on the front end. The old were to small and they would worp every 3,000 to 4,000 miles. Haven't had issues with the brakes since.

love my titan
By nissan titan on 05/13/06 09:30 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

after owning a 1989 chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 that I swore never to get rid of, even though I put in more money to maintain it as I did to purchase it, I moved to NH and decided that I needed a reliable vehicle to survive the elements. I now feel safer driving in the winter elements than I ever would have before and as an added bonus feel as if I am driving a luxury vehicle instead of a 4x4

Best truck for the money, hands down!
By Brian on 05/10/06 09:16 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I did a lot of research before buying the Titan in its first production year. It's almost 2 years now and I still find my self looking at it as if I just bought it. I have taken many long trips in it and I cannot remember a more comfortable vehicle. The power of the 5.6 Endurance is impressive and makes the Titan very fun to drive. Mileage isn't the greatest, but then it's a truck, not an economy car.

great fun
By R Parker on 05/06/06 18:31 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

fun to drive, fast and comfortable, great handling. five speed automatic is super. utility is great.

Rave review.
By Mike on 04/22/06 18:07 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Wonderful truck; fun to drive. Handles everything I thorw at it, and I play hard.

my review
By chris on 04/22/06 04:35 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

i've had my titan for two years and have over 40,000 miles on it with only minor problems with the brakes. i've towed my boat and hauled furniture and all sorts of scrape and garbage. it's the best truck i've owned.

Purrs Like a Lion
By LVMYTRUK on 04/21/06 18:17 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My Nissan Titan purrs like a lion. Living in the mountains, and commuting to work, I need to feel that my daughter and I are safe and that I am driving a reliable vehicle. My Nissan is everything that I was looking for and more. It is attractive, comfortable, dependable, and safe in most weather conditiond. I am not unhappy with the gas consumption, either. I would recommend this truck to anyone who enjoys driving a powerful vehicle with style!

100% Worth it.
By kevin on 04/09/06 22:02 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

When I wanted this truck my wifes first words were "It's ugly." but after driving it she never looked back. We were like the 2nd owners of a TITAN in the state and I have put it through it's paces. Awesome power and torque in a "You were right babe, it grows on you" style that was unique to the truck market. I have no complaints at all. It will haul almost anything and pulls almost like a diesel. When you need passing power there are plenty of horses in the corral just asking to be let out. Nowadays manufacturers lean towards a carlike ride.Want a car buy one. As soon as this ones paid for my wifes getting it and I'm Getting the 4wd crew cab.You can bet it ain't just for looks either.