2004 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
First review...1000 miles
By KingsTitan on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We bought the truck on 12 Jan 2004 and in the last week we have put just over 1k miles on her. SE King Cab 2WD model with the Pop Bench Pkg, Big Tow Pkg and Bed Pkg. $1400 under MSRP was the best we found after shopping 4 lots in our area over 2 weeks. Out of 35 trucks they had, less than 5 now. So getting them far below MSRP is not gonna happen here in Socal. Were actually going to replace my wifes 99.5 Pathfinder with an '04 but after she has seen and driven the Titan it was a no brainer. $3k less than the Pathy. My wife just can't wipe the grin off her face. And to tell the tructh, niether can I. I love the power and feel of this Full Sized TRUCK!

The BEST new full size truck PERIOD
By yamaha_r62k1 on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have had several pickups in my driving career and this Titan is the best, most funniest vehicle I have ever owned. Nissan has done an incredible job in designing and engineering every detail of this vehicle. I highly recommend this truck to anyone from the daily mom who picks up their kids from soccer practice to the hard working construction professional. With the Titan's incredible power, enormous interior, standard features and accessories, and of course exceptional value, you cannot lose with this truck. Now go out to your local dealer and see for yourself!!

2004 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab
By Gianni Ducati on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Fantastic truck. Tons of interior room with an innovative bed design. Excellent acceleration and handling. I much prefer it to the F-150s I drove.

Converted Ford Owner
By dkerlin on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was reluctant to even try an import full-size truck,but the unique options available in bed accessories along with the factory spray in bedliner caught my attention.I was sold after a quarter mile down the road.I couldn't believe the torque,ride comfort,interior space,or the deal I was made on the vehicle.I had a salesman named Doug,who was more knowledgable than any of the other salesman I had encountered at the Ford,Chevrolet,Dodge,or Toyota dealerships.I would definitely endorse the TITAN,Hamilton Nissan and Doug.

Big, smooth, comfortable, Powerful
By cjohannes on 01/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Love it so far. Two things... it has awesome power and pick up (0 - 60 in around 7 seconds). This things rides very smooth and I risk getting a ticket because I can't tell how fast I'm going. Great sound system (although missing a cassette - and no XM Radio option). Some interior storage issues (I like a place - ashtray? - to store coins. The center console is big enough to store an average laptop but I have a 16" screen and it doesn't really fit. It is comfortable though. Great for kids (tons of room in the back seat.

Best truck
By jnets on 01/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have only had this truck a week and it impresses me more each day. I have the captain's chairs and find them to be very supportive and comfortable. Test drove both the F-150 and the Titan and the ride in the Titan is superior. The transmission is smooth and acceleration is formidable. A great vehicle.

OldFordGuy
By OldFordGuy on 01/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I Have only had my Crew Cab 4x4 Titan for a few days and love it. Have been a Ford guy my whole life. This changes everything. Very powerful. Sharp style. Fit and finish is above all others. An interior that looks like someone was actually thinking when they designed it. Thus far I am overjoyed. And I payed 2500 under list. That seems to be the best deal i've seen yet on one of them. I also have the DVD and Rockford Fosgate package. I enjoy them but find them to be quite over priced. Other than that, great truck.

Titan rocks!
By tdsiob on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was hesistant to buy another pickup or SUV due to performance and gas mileage, etc! but after driving this truck i was hooked. This truck is rock solid and the engine sounds and feels more like a sports car. I have the off road/tow package and a few other extras with no regrets! This truck makes me feel 10 years younger

Great buy.
By birmingham on 01/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Previously owned several Toyota 4runner's so the Tundra was the obvious choice when looking for a truck. Glad I waited. Maybe if I would have waited a little longer I would not have had to pay msrp! This truck is bigger, has more power and very close money wise. It is a dream to drive. All the power you could ever want with a very tight feel although it is a big heavy truck.

Tundra What?
By toyturbodiesel on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is it, except for the new Ford nothing comes close. I wanted a Tundra in the worst way however Toyota has a lot of improving to do. It was a close call between the F-150 and titan however the Titan won me over with it's all around competance. If you took the motor/tranny from the Titan and put it in a F-150 you would have possibly the best selling truck for 5 years with no major changes. I did like the F-150 interior though.