2004 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Nissan Power
By truck03 on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Powerful American built truck with a great head turning ratio.

le crew
By spaadavecchia on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

this vehicle does great and it handles delivers, solid look and ride. can keep all tires pined to the road at full trottel. rear gate is heavy not cheap alot of room in cab.like the idear of swing back tool box to rear gate.alot of safty

Bad Ass Truck
By Cool Truck on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought the truck in the beginning of January after test driving all the other trucks on the market a friend of mine told me about nissans new full size truck at first I was hesitant to even think nissan with a truck but after the test drive I was sure this was going to be the one. My Baby is Galaxy Black loaded sunroof DVD system big tow package and off road package so far so good awsome truck you owe it to yourself not to buy another truck until you go and test drive this new bad boy on the block you will not be disappointed.

Excellent Christmas Present
By PHDguy on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my wife a Nissan Titan for Christmas 2003.... Awesome vehicle..the affordability and comfort are head and shoulders above my F150. Also the practical use of the truck bed is unmatched!

Look Out Ford-150, here comes the Titans
By BenF802961 on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I went into dealer ship expecting to buy a Ford -150. One look at the Nissan Titan I quickly forgot about the F-150 and drove home with a Titan. One hell of a smooth ride and a beautiful spacious truck. You don't know how many compliments I have received from perfect strangers admiring the vehicle.

Tight Titan
By Dawg on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is well built, fun to drive and handles like a sports car. The engine is powerful and smooth. I love the 5 speed automatic tranny w/overdrive. Nissan hit a home run with this truck and I can only see it getting better as they continue develop this product. This is truly the beginning of the Asian invasion and I love it!

overrated
By Scarleg on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Everything started great, the Titan was smooth and has plenty of power. after a month on the road the brakes started to shimmy and the service department can't seem to figure out the problem. Also, on four separated occasions the truck would not start. The service department is having problems finding this one as well. Some sort of intermittant problem. Based on my first two months I would not recommend the Titan.

Best Truck out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By James242424 on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Ford f-150 lowest safety rating. Check out this titan. It is the best vehicle i have ever driven. The sellsman at lake manawa nissan are superb.

initial impressions
By stude on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

when i opened the door of the titan, i was immediatly impressed by the two tone leather interior & the colors chosen to blend together. on examining the exterior, i was impressed with the spray on bedliner & the plastic rub strips in the floor of the bed. very practical & useful. a minor note that i saw, was the crush zones on the front frame extentions. these appear to be serviceable, & if they are, then will be very useful in collision repairs. other trucks either fail to offer this feature, or only offer the entire front frame section, still requiring removal of the entire cab assembly for proper access for welding.

First review...1000 miles
By KingsTitan on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We bought the truck on 12 Jan 2004 and in the last week we have put just over 1k miles on her. SE King Cab 2WD model with the Pop Bench Pkg, Big Tow Pkg and Bed Pkg. $1400 under MSRP was the best we found after shopping 4 lots in our area over 2 weeks. Out of 35 trucks they had, less than 5 now. So getting them far below MSRP is not gonna happen here in Socal. Were actually going to replace my wifes 99.5 Pathfinder with an '04 but after she has seen and driven the Titan it was a no brainer. $3k less than the Pathy. My wife just can't wipe the grin off her face. And to tell the tructh, niether can I. I love the power and feel of this Full Sized TRUCK!