2004 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Japan's Hemi
By BHZK1 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Mucho power out of an import truck, ver very fum to drive especially off road.

nissan titan is a sweet truck
By GOPEDRIDER on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

my dad just bought the truck a little while ago and its awsome the first day we got it my dad had it up to a pretty high speed and we realy coudent tell its fast as any thing

Love the Power
By Joe Grech on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I like the performance from the 5.6L engine. The ride is good for a truck that can tow over 9000 pounds. The kids love the rear seat with there own radio controls and DVD. The track system in the bed makes you wonder why no one came out with this before.

IMPRESSED........SO FAR?
By ICEMAN on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

With a limited amount of mileage this is just my initial opion of the truck. Ask me again in six months.

almost perfect
By pluckYew on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

first of all: there's no rear axle electronic locking differential until April 2004. not even a limited slip differential. we're getting 8 city/15 hwy mpg, first 500 miles with the off road and big tow packages (3.36 final drive) easy to get stuck on deep (1') snow, but then what 4x4x isn't, i guess. truck lock is always locked..annoying. ca not anser the Reliability question yet...

Test drive it and you'll understand
By 1Titan on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It's time that Nissan put a full size truck on the market. Big 3 truck makers better watch out! Titan is here. This truck is powerful and thoughtful. Nissan sure put in a lot of thoughts and work on designing this new truck. It's hard to describe how great this truck is, go and test drive one, then you'll understand.

Overpriced
By rich1234r on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I like my truck.. but being tall... it isn't made for tall people.... I also think that its way overpriced compared to similar options and packages that the F-150 offers.

DONT GET INTO AN ACCIDENT
By MIKE MORGAN on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

THE RIDE IS EXCELLENT, THE HANDLING IS GREAT THE INTERIOR DESIGN IS SOME WHAT UNDESIREABLE. I PURCHASED IT FOR THE FUEL ECONOMY, AND I GET THAT. MY BIGGEST FEAR IS THAT I GET INTO AN ACCIDENT WITH THIS TIN CAN. OTHERWISE ITS A (B) ON A SCALE FROM A+ TO D RATING

overall experience thus far
By thomp3racing on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

bought my titan kc 4x4 this past december. although this is a new product for nissan,they have done their homework. this is one awsome vehicle. the power is incredable. when you step on the gas pedal,its acceleratration is unlike any truck ive ever driven,or any regular passenger car for that matter. although it has less than 800 miles on it,i think this truck has something to say to the big 3.i'm sure there will be some issues being its first year for this truck,but nissan has been building trucks a long,long time.

Awesome Ride
By Ryan73 on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was a bit suprised with a foreign truck... It's sure bound to knock the sox off of some people.