Used 2004 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Car and Drivers #1
By Ray Harris on 01/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Car and Drivers #1 choice over the F- 150. It out performs the Hemi in almost all categories. And it has the most interior room. Not to mention the fact that it is the most innovative of the big 5.

Test Drive this truck
By Tom Linehan on 01/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck can comfortably seat 6 NFL linemen. With the tail gate down the bed is long enough to take a 4X8 with only a few inches sticking out. The factory sprayed in bed liner gives good foot traction even when wet. The Titan has incredible power. The transmission is smooth. It is difficult under normal circumstance to get the RPMs over 3000. My wife likes the heated bucket seats. I like the dual 4X4 modes. The low mode of 4WD gives incredible traction. Both axels have limited slip differentials. The ride is great. In short this is a first rate vehicle. If you are in the market for a pickup truck you owe it to yourself to test drive a Titan.

Terrific Titan
By LA Texan on 01/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I recently purchased a new Nissan Titan LE 4-wheel drive. It has more than lived up to my highest expectations. This Titan is so good it justs blows Ford, Chevy and Dodge out of the water. The ride and handling of the Titan is more like a fine sedan than a full sized truck. And the 305 hp engine seems much stronger in actual use. The 5 speed auto transmission is impressively smooth. The interior is well planned and has loads of space, but is not as plush as the new Ford Lariat. Nissan has definitely set a new standard in full sized 1/2 ton trucks with the Titan. Ford, Chevy and Dodge will have to run hard to catch up.

Great truck very happy.............
By joe_13r on 01/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Once you sit in this truck and drive it you will see how nice it is. I am a former three time chevy silverado owner and the titan is in a class above. Nissan has done their homework. It is the best half ton on the market even better then the new F150 which i drove and it felt under powered.

The Titan of Trucks
By sidi on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

You must drive this truck for a little bit just to see how great it is.

awesome
By mlc on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the 1st pickup I have ever bought but I can't imagine what any other is like this truck is big fast and most important fun. Just buy it and see the looks you get when your driving but don't get the xe they let me use one until my se came in and its just as fast but the interior is plain. This thing handles curves great. just a great truck

First weeks with truck.
By Nick Bakker on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I like everything about the truck except the controls for the drivers seat. Everytime I enter the truck my leg hits the seat controls and adjusts it slightly.A think the controls could be a little lower to prevent that.

nissan titan is a sweet truck
By GOPEDRIDER on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

my dad just bought the truck a little while ago and its awsome the first day we got it my dad had it up to a pretty high speed and we realy coudent tell its fast as any thing

JUST DRIVE IT
By NISSAN1 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

THIS IS THE BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER DRIVEN IS THIS CLASS!I HAVE DRIVEN THE NEW FORD 150 AND THIS TITAN IS THE BEST .FORGET ABOUT THE DODGE,CHEVY AND THE TUNDRA CANT COME CLOSE.THANKS NISSAN!!!!!

rate it
By relajo on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best truck i ever haved own. It is so confortable that my wife dont let me drive. She used the truck for everything. Thank you for desing this truck.