2004 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
2004 Nissan Titan
By marksman13 on 06/22/08 08:14 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck has been awesome to own. The only complaint I have is the horrible fuel economy, but I didn't buy this truck to save gas. Power is awesome. Very agile truck for it's size.

Buy a Titan
By harold Baker on 05/27/08 19:06 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Exceptional ride quality and workmanship. I've had almost no problems, mainly recalls for seat belts.

Great Truck Overall
By PV on 05/14/08 06:17 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this truck used off of my father because my lease on my Mercedes was about over. I drove this truck when visiting him and I really loved it. I never considered myself a truck person, but now I don't know how I could live without one. I use it for all sorts of things. Home projects, carrying bikes, moving large items. The interior is nicely appointed and this truck is fast and powerful. I've out run respectable performance sedans entering the highway where two lanes go down to one with 4 people. This truck has the optional Big Tow package and 4WD. I've moved some heavy items with this truck without issue. Reliability has been good, except for a radiator leak at 30k miles.

2004
By matt hanscom on 03/08/08 14:11 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is powerful and fun to drive. Not good on gas but when you need the power, it is just a pedal push away. I like how spacious the cab is.

Excellent Truck
By Gerryfd on 03/04/08 13:07 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I drove Chevy trucks for seven years before buying this truck and now have 43,000 miles on it. The brake recall wasn't needed until I reached 35700 and Nissan had done one seatbelt recall. Overall, I am very satisified with this truck. I'm going to start pulling a 28 foot Hornet Hideout travel trailer I bought for vacations now but pretty sure this truck will handle it. I had Nissan installed a 2" lift, dual exhaust and K&N Intake in early 2006 and had this truck configured fully loaded when purchased. So far this truck hasn't caused me any problems, rides very smooth and am glad I bought it. I bought the iPod kit and installed it myself because the auxiliary feature wasn't loud enough

My Titan
By Everett Blakely on 02/07/08 18:16 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I got the cheap Titan, but it is by far fancier than other makes, for a basic. The looks are great and the room is just as great. The only thing that I wish was better was the gas mpg, but I have to remember, it is a titan. Thank goodness cruise control is standard equipment, because this truck really hauls.

Great truck
By Romiesmith on 01/23/08 21:06 PM (PST)

My family and I love our Titan no problems

Best Truck made in America
By rntshy on 01/09/08 18:18 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

144K and running like a champ. Great at towing, super comfort, kids like the entertainment system, plenty of power.

Nissan made a Monster
By Jay on 11/02/07 00:43 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned many trucks and the Titan is the best thing going. The 08 Tundra and 04 and up F150 have a better towing weight but that's where it ends. The titan has a roomier back seat then the F150 and Crewmax, (Chevy is even close). I have the Deep Ocean Blue and get comments on the color continously. There were some recalls on the brakes and seatbelts on the back seat but fully covered by the dealorship so no big deal. The interior is basic, lots of plastic, but I have found an aftermarket dash kit that brings it up to date. I can not rave about the power this truck has to offer and the Dana 450 rear end is awsome. (replace the steel cover on the diffential) Nissan has created a monster

Best I've ever had
By Res on 11/01/07 23:49 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned many trucks and have finally found a keeper. When I first got behind the wheel to drive it my first thought was this truck has an engine. Full of power and can pull anything. The interior is put together very nice but it is kind of bland. I am looking at an aftermarket dash dress up kit to spice up the interior. I love the exterior lines of the truck. It stands tall with all the other trucks out there and has a nice throaty sound emitting from the exhaust. The factory tie downs in the bed are pure genius and the most handy thing on the truck when you need it. The only downfall is the fuel mileage, but it's a truck and you're not going to get good gas mileage with any truck.