2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews 28

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Nissan Power
By truck03 on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Powerful American built truck with a great head turning ratio.

No More F150's
By Stephen Hailey on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I will make this simple. The interior is huge. I am 6'5" and fit in here easily with a grown man sitting behind me. The truck accelerates very quickly, shifts smooth and gets great gas mileage. The 6 disc changer delivers studio quality sound and the ride quality rivals most full size sedans. Also, road noise does not exist, it is quiet. Now for one important thing...price. I bought this truck $3500 cheaper than a comparably equipped Ford F150 supercrew. Ford has been #1 in my book and many others for years, but I firmly believe that it is time for a new leader.

2004 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab
By Gianni Ducati on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Fantastic truck. Tons of interior room with an innovative bed design. Excellent acceleration and handling. I much prefer it to the F-150s I drove.

Converted Ford Owner
By dkerlin on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was reluctant to even try an import full-size truck,but the unique options available in bed accessories along with the factory spray in bedliner caught my attention.I was sold after a quarter mile down the road.I couldn't believe the torque,ride comfort,interior space,or the deal I was made on the vehicle.I had a salesman named Doug,who was more knowledgable than any of the other salesman I had encountered at the Ford,Chevrolet,Dodge,or Toyota dealerships.I would definitely endorse the TITAN,Hamilton Nissan and Doug.

Big, smooth, comfortable, Powerful
By cjohannes on 01/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Love it so far. Two things... it has awesome power and pick up (0 - 60 in around 7 seconds). This things rides very smooth and I risk getting a ticket because I can't tell how fast I'm going. Great sound system (although missing a cassette - and no XM Radio option). Some interior storage issues (I like a place - ashtray? - to store coins. The center console is big enough to store an average laptop but I have a 16" screen and it doesn't really fit. It is comfortable though. Great for kids (tons of room in the back seat.

OldFordGuy
By OldFordGuy on 01/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I Have only had my Crew Cab 4x4 Titan for a few days and love it. Have been a Ford guy my whole life. This changes everything. Very powerful. Sharp style. Fit and finish is above all others. An interior that looks like someone was actually thinking when they designed it. Thus far I am overjoyed. And I payed 2500 under list. That seems to be the best deal i've seen yet on one of them. I also have the DVD and Rockford Fosgate package. I enjoy them but find them to be quite over priced. Other than that, great truck.

Titan rocks!
By tdsiob on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was hesistant to buy another pickup or SUV due to performance and gas mileage, etc! but after driving this truck i was hooked. This truck is rock solid and the engine sounds and feels more like a sports car. I have the off road/tow package and a few other extras with no regrets! This truck makes me feel 10 years younger

New Titan seems like a stong truck
By cnewmanx on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is the best thing in years that Nissan has done. I recently purchased this truck after comparing and test driving all of the 3 main big trucks and the Titan has all of them whipped. When driving it doesn't even fell like a full size truck, more like a really big car.I also have the offroad package and from what I hear it is a little more rough on the highway than without. I have been a Ford guy for quite a long time but I have to say the F-150 can't compete.

POWER!
By Coach D on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck has a lot more power than the new F-150. It's very responsive...zero to 60 in 6.9 seconds, need I say more! Either Nissan is doesn't know how to rate horsepower very well or Ford lied about having 300 hp. The Ford has a better interior, but the engine in this blows the Ford away. The bed system is great. I love the exhaust sound, tough.