2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Japan's Hemi
By BHZK1 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Mucho power out of an import truck, ver very fum to drive especially off road.

nissan titan is a sweet truck
By GOPEDRIDER on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

my dad just bought the truck a little while ago and its awsome the first day we got it my dad had it up to a pretty high speed and we realy coudent tell its fast as any thing

IMPRESSED........SO FAR?
By ICEMAN on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

With a limited amount of mileage this is just my initial opion of the truck. Ask me again in six months.

Test drive it and you'll understand
By 1Titan on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It's time that Nissan put a full size truck on the market. Big 3 truck makers better watch out! Titan is here. This truck is powerful and thoughtful. Nissan sure put in a lot of thoughts and work on designing this new truck. It's hard to describe how great this truck is, go and test drive one, then you'll understand.

Overpriced
By rich1234r on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I like my truck.. but being tall... it isn't made for tall people.... I also think that its way overpriced compared to similar options and packages that the F-150 offers.

le crew
By spaadavecchia on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

this vehicle does great and it handles delivers, solid look and ride. can keep all tires pined to the road at full trottel. rear gate is heavy not cheap alot of room in cab.like the idear of swing back tool box to rear gate.alot of safty

overrated
By Scarleg on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Everything started great, the Titan was smooth and has plenty of power. after a month on the road the brakes started to shimmy and the service department can't seem to figure out the problem. Also, on four separated occasions the truck would not start. The service department is having problems finding this one as well. Some sort of intermittant problem. Based on my first two months I would not recommend the Titan.

Excellent Christmas Present
By PHDguy on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my wife a Nissan Titan for Christmas 2003.... Awesome vehicle..the affordability and comfort are head and shoulders above my F150. Also the practical use of the truck bed is unmatched!

Awesome Ride
By Ryan73 on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was a bit suprised with a foreign truck... It's sure bound to knock the sox off of some people.

Bad Ass Truck
By Cool Truck on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought the truck in the beginning of January after test driving all the other trucks on the market a friend of mine told me about nissans new full size truck at first I was hesitant to even think nissan with a truck but after the test drive I was sure this was going to be the one. My Baby is Galaxy Black loaded sunroof DVD system big tow package and off road package so far so good awsome truck you owe it to yourself not to buy another truck until you go and test drive this new bad boy on the block you will not be disappointed.