Used 2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

AMAZING TITAN
By tagman

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am a new 1/2 ton truck driver, and I am so happy I bought the 2004 Titan. Every time I turn the ignition on, I am greeted with the manly roar of the exhaust. The power of this truck is amazing. I love the feel and the looks too. The other trucks in its class had not even come close. The Titan was the only truck I could feel good owning!

Body style, the brakes, the power, the sound, the feel, the size.

Slight hiss from AC, Location of power mirror controls on top of door panel, lack of power rear window, extention lower mirror not automatic, RF stereo system not as good as bose, side storage compartment too small.

Best 1/2 ton on the market
By Jason Kertianis

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I'm a car guy who used to veiw trucks as tools. Not anymore, this is a great all around vehicle. The drivetrain is amazing. Nissan really paid attention to the details. The longer I own it, the more I love it.

The drivetrain. Utility bed package. Big tow package. Interrior room on the crew cab.

More flexibility with the options. Many are packaged together, or only available on certain trim levels. I think the LE should be available with the bench seat.

2004 Titan
By SoulFish

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great truck for the buck

Hemi Eater
By MLBUMP

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best truck you can buy for your money hands down! I test drove all other competetors and they didn't come close to Titan's standards at all. The power is unbeliveable! I have dragged against both Ford and Dodge. No contest! Nissan has done an outstanding job on exterior design. Just looking at this thing sends shivers down the spines of Ford and Dodge owners. Interior design is well thought out and functional. I'ts very simple but the dash isn't supposed to win you over. It was love at first drive. The sound of the exhaust note and the responsiveness of the engine make this a must for anyone who knows trucks.

Throaty exhaust note, tons of interior space, 9,500 lbs. towing capacity, nifty interior touches and exterior design. Can't list my favorites with only 300 characters.

This truck is a well-built machine that I can't see improving on in any way shape or form. Good job Nissan!!

No More Chevy Silverado's
By Jerryd

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Nissan Titan was definitely my truck of choice. I've driven nothing but Chevy Silverado's 4x2 the last seven years and this beats Chevy hands down in overall performance. My wife normally didn't drive my Silverado's but she is always eager to drive my Titan. I hope Nissan continues with reliability,improvements and maintenance for the Titan in 2005 and beyond. I own the Smoke SE 4x4 model with Power Captain Chairs, Off Road Package and Utility package.

Spacious interior,instrument panel, overhead console, utility bed rails, lockable tailgate, 4x4 clearance, rear radio controls, SE fabric material and design, storage box

Lighted steering wheel control buttons, lockable fuel filler door, power controls for passenger seat,lockable glove compartment, button dimming control resets each time truck is started.