Used 2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

The best Truck on the Market
By ROBERT HODGSON

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Before Purchasing this truck I had researched it for 9 months straight,Of all trucks out there this is by far the best truck every built,with very quiet door closing,so much room in the back seats without having your knees hitting the seat in front of you.The gas mileage is very good for this truck (crew cab 4x4)getting HW 21.5 mpg,city 17 to 18 mpg.All controls so easy to reach and well designed dash board. Once the truck is up to speed on the highway,it free wheels using far less fuel-At75 mph the engine is only turning 1800 rpms.

Favorite Features

My favorite feature is the spare glove compartment on the rear left quarter panel.Remote control to put the windows down when your in your house,and then having the truck relock it`s self after 30 seconds.

Suggested Improvements

This is the first year this truck came out to the market,I see no real improvements-Nissan really did a very good job in designing and showed NO poor quality or workmanship.

great cowgirl truck
By lab4747

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Needed a V8 to tow a horse trailer, and the GMC/Chevy option was not nearly as well equipped, nor as good looking and functional. I shopped around and got exactly the options I wanted, with an excellent Nissan finance deal (2% for 60 months), traded in my V6 and drove the Titan home yesterday. Mileage is estimated to be exactly what my Tacoma was getting, but with this, I don't need to pedal when towing uphill!

Favorite Features

LOVE the interior space in my crew cab with the back seat folded up...plenty of room for 2 large dogs, my western saddle and gear

Suggested Improvements

100 MPG with self changing oil and free maintenance for life

Its a real truck!
By Jim Spears

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Have 12K miles on it and am totaly satisfied. Gas milage equals the Avalanche I traded in, (14 to 19 mpg) Great preformance. Using a spinner on the stering wheel improves quick response in backing up with tralier, parking, and getting on it once in a while. Roters on front warped and the dealer put new ones on and havent had a problem since. Will recomend it to anyone.

Favorite Features

Power, 5 speed trany, great brakes

Best Truck & All Around Package
By Titan Lover

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

There is no such thing as the perfect vehicle, but the Nissan Titan sure does come really close. Look out Ford, Chevy, Dodge & Toyota the Nissan Titan is about to eat your lunch. Take a page from their book, and update your products with their Features, power, comfort,room and research of real truck owners to produce a really fine Truck that all really serious truck owners will love and appreciate. Go check it out for yourself if yo don't believe me.

Favorite Features

Seat & Mirror Memory Settings for Driver and Passenger & Keyfob link, Navigation system, DVD, CD 6 changer, sprayed in bed linner, bed util track & tie down system.

Suggested Improvements

A 6 1/2 foot bed, ability to have options independant of each other. Example: Sunroof, without DVD System & visa-versa

Complete package in a 1/2 ton!
By titanlover

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned them all Chevy, GMC, Ford, Dodge, and Toyota. My Titan out does them all. The only thing close in quality would have to be the Tundra, but it is too small for any one near 6 feet. I have not a gripe one after owning this truck for just over five months. I could never have said the same for any of my past Trucks. After purchasing the Titan I realized it does not come with road side assistance like it's domestic competition. I was a bit concerned, but after further thought I realized that the quality of this truck makes the assistance uneccessary. I am sure that you pay for the service in the sticker of the competition anyway.

Favorite Features

Powerful, responsive engine, smooth ride, comfortable spacious interior and the Rockford stereo system will meet anyones expectations!

Suggested Improvements

They have thought of it all boys!