2004 Nissan Titan King Cab Consumer Reviews 21

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
titan
By rickras on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

great power fun to drive like a car with power and size of a truck switched from an escalade dont miss it at all

JUST DRIVE IT
By NISSAN1 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

THIS IS THE BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER DRIVEN IS THIS CLASS!I HAVE DRIVEN THE NEW FORD 150 AND THIS TITAN IS THE BEST .FORGET ABOUT THE DODGE,CHEVY AND THE TUNDRA CANT COME CLOSE.THANKS NISSAN!!!!!

almost perfect
By pluckYew on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

first of all: there's no rear axle electronic locking differential until April 2004. not even a limited slip differential. we're getting 8 city/15 hwy mpg, first 500 miles with the off road and big tow packages (3.36 final drive) easy to get stuck on deep (1') snow, but then what 4x4x isn't, i guess. truck lock is always locked..annoying. ca not anser the Reliability question yet...

Look Out Ford-150, here comes the Titans
By BenF802961 on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I went into dealer ship expecting to buy a Ford -150. One look at the Nissan Titan I quickly forgot about the F-150 and drove home with a Titan. One hell of a smooth ride and a beautiful spacious truck. You don't know how many compliments I have received from perfect strangers admiring the vehicle.

overall experience thus far
By thomp3racing on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

bought my titan kc 4x4 this past december. although this is a new product for nissan,they have done their homework. this is one awsome vehicle. the power is incredable. when you step on the gas pedal,its acceleratration is unlike any truck ive ever driven,or any regular passenger car for that matter. although it has less than 800 miles on it,i think this truck has something to say to the big 3.i'm sure there will be some issues being its first year for this truck,but nissan has been building trucks a long,long time.

Best Truck out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By James242424 on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Ford f-150 lowest safety rating. Check out this titan. It is the best vehicle i have ever driven. The sellsman at lake manawa nissan are superb.

initial impressions
By stude on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

when i opened the door of the titan, i was immediatly impressed by the two tone leather interior & the colors chosen to blend together. on examining the exterior, i was impressed with the spray on bedliner & the plastic rub strips in the floor of the bed. very practical & useful. a minor note that i saw, was the crush zones on the front frame extentions. these appear to be serviceable, & if they are, then will be very useful in collision repairs. other trucks either fail to offer this feature, or only offer the entire front frame section, still requiring removal of the entire cab assembly for proper access for welding.

DONT GET INTO AN ACCIDENT
By MIKE MORGAN on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

THE RIDE IS EXCELLENT, THE HANDLING IS GREAT THE INTERIOR DESIGN IS SOME WHAT UNDESIREABLE. I PURCHASED IT FOR THE FUEL ECONOMY, AND I GET THAT. MY BIGGEST FEAR IS THAT I GET INTO AN ACCIDENT WITH THIS TIN CAN. OTHERWISE ITS A (B) ON A SCALE FROM A+ TO D RATING

Tight Titan
By Dawg on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is well built, fun to drive and handles like a sports car. The engine is powerful and smooth. I love the 5 speed automatic tranny w/overdrive. Nissan hit a home run with this truck and I can only see it getting better as they continue develop this product. This is truly the beginning of the Asian invasion and I love it!

First review...1000 miles
By KingsTitan on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We bought the truck on 12 Jan 2004 and in the last week we have put just over 1k miles on her. SE King Cab 2WD model with the Pop Bench Pkg, Big Tow Pkg and Bed Pkg. $1400 under MSRP was the best we found after shopping 4 lots in our area over 2 weeks. Out of 35 trucks they had, less than 5 now. So getting them far below MSRP is not gonna happen here in Socal. Were actually going to replace my wifes 99.5 Pathfinder with an '04 but after she has seen and driven the Titan it was a no brainer. $3k less than the Pathy. My wife just can't wipe the grin off her face. And to tell the tructh, niether can I. I love the power and feel of this Full Sized TRUCK!