2004 Nissan Titan King Cab Consumer Reviews 2

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
titan is good
By tim andrew on 04/13/09 18:40 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Had bad, ( soft rotors at new ) they fixed that. Transmission slipped at 37K, was some type of switch. The trans. from the beginning of owning it, sometimes when taking off, feels like you took off on a spot of ice, wheels slip for a moment. They don't know what it is. Also, at a light, it feels like someone bangs into you lightly, they say common.

My 04 Titan has been a good truck
By 04 TITAN on 07/15/08 15:54 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I really like this truck. At 40,000 miles it drives like new, no problems. I like how the rear doors open out of the way. Tie down system in the bed is very handy.

2004 Nissan Titan
By marksman13 on 06/22/08 08:14 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck has been awesome to own. The only complaint I have is the horrible fuel economy, but I didn't buy this truck to save gas. Power is awesome. Very agile truck for it's size.

My Titan
By Everett Blakely on 02/07/08 18:16 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I got the cheap Titan, but it is by far fancier than other makes, for a basic. The looks are great and the room is just as great. The only thing that I wish was better was the gas mpg, but I have to remember, it is a titan. Thank goodness cruise control is standard equipment, because this truck really hauls.

Time Tested Review
By JC on 08/03/07 04:06 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Satisfied owner after 3 1/2 yrs / 50k mi. 2 recalls (FT rotors & R doors). Normal driving 15/16 City 17/18 hwy. Solid engine and drivetrain gives you a feel of confidence in this vehicle. Excellent interior room, handling, acceleration, ride comfort, and large windows that will spoil you from enjoying other vehicles of this class and price range. Paint, trim, and OE 18 alloyed wheels have proven the test of time without defect. Highly recommend potential ton P/U buyers test drive before buying from the competition.

Titan
By Jeff on 01/06/07 21:39 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best truck around. I have driven in Chevies, Dodges, and Fords and they do not compare. The Tundra is less powerful, smaller, and less sporty inside and out (current model). As far as other complaints about gas mileage, I get as good or better than my friends in domestic full size trucks. Nissan put in all the features on their first try with a full size truck.

Good, but could do better
By Could do better on 01/01/07 19:28 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought new in 04 and I have had several problems with it. First my windshield washer tank was cracked. Then it went to the infamous brake shudder, took it in 3 times before Nissan came out with a fix. Paint has chipped off the painted front bumper plastics. Dash rattles, seats rattle. Rear end leafs squeak. Most of this is minor and it didn't really bother me that much. I have had Chevy and dodge and i've had problems with them too.

Love my Titan
By Buz on 12/19/06 17:51 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my Titan. Plenty of power and a very smooth transmission. Great riding truck and I would purchase another. In fact I plan to buy another one soon. Gas mileage could be better.

2004 nissan titan le
By titanz on 11/16/06 03:01 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

the nissan titan is by far the best truck built today however, because of this there are a few kinks that have to be worked out but overall it is powerful, great looking and a thrill to drive.

2-year test
By Eddy S. on 09/25/06 13:22 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After owning my Titan truck for two years, I give it a definitive A-. It's almost a perfect truck when it comes to power and creature-comforts, it could be improved in the turning-radius department - my wife's 2004 Durango (similar in size) can turn around in a substantially tighter space, also all the hoopla about the "awesome power" is somewhat exaggerated - our other 5.7 Hemi seems to move the 6,000 lb SUV more effortlessly and with less noise/strain from the engine. it is plenty adequate but nothing to jump up and down about...In a nut-shell, I would highly recommend this truck without hesitation.