2004 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Best Truck I have ever owned!
By JohnnyS on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The power in this truck is great. It takes off like no truck I have ever driven. The fit and finish have been excellent. It handles very sporty for a big truck. It is very comfortable and the ride is very good. Utility bed and VDC are only available on this truck. It is a great towing truck for a 1/2 ton.

Goodbye F150
By chek6 on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Sold my 97 F150. Loved it, great truck. Was on my way to get a 2004 and stopped in the Nissan dealer. Test drove the Titan and then the Ford. Drove home with a Titan. Oodles of torquey power. Handles like a sedan. Towing capacity, bed capacity, resale value, Its all there. Plus, it feels right. It doesnt feel as big as it is. Bottom line, functional and fun. Re: reliability, it is new so stay tuned

Fantastic!!!!
By scrotti on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

A smooth ride with tons of power. Truck looks and feels great. Spacious and luxurious. You WILL be envied. Nissan did a great job with this truck

Nissan hits the mark the first time out!
By pistonpete on 02/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is living up to the hype. After clocking over 300 miles in the first week the impression of quality craftsmanship is what I take from the Titan experience. Power is strong anywhere in the RPM range and the transmission is so smooth, the only way you can tell it is shifting is by the louder growl from the engine. Gas mileage through the first 300 miles was 13.32 mpg but I expect that to improve once the vehicle is broken in. Best advice I can give is that if you are in the market for a new truck, try them all out and choose what you like best which in many cases, if given the chance, will be the Titan.

Much better built than my 02 Ford F 150.
By mike22 on 02/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Awesome power and towing capability. It just seems like it is built better than my 2002 Ford F 150. I really like the 6 disc changer. I would recommend it to anyone.

Don't buy an F-150 yet
By Mr. Titan on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Just bought the truck last week and am in love. Go for the Crew Cab Le, you won't regret the extra money. This truck has it all: power, looks, comfort, and utility. Gas mileage is what you would expect for the power this truck has. I tear up my friends Silverado with the 5.3.

sweet ride
By titanguy on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I did masive research on trucks and I'm able to buy at or below invoice o on Ford's and GM's and still wanted the Titan. Ricart ran an add for a SE KC w/popular pkg splach gaurds and the most expensive floor mats ever 22900.00 I drove as fast as possible to the dealer and bought.this is one sweet ride. I must say with all the dealers I went to there salesmen didnt know squate about this truck or what you could get for it.

Titan King Cab, 4X4, Galaxy, LE
By rdgrnr101 on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am extemely pleased with my Titan. I have been pleasantly suprised by the layout and finish of the interior. The engine power is smoothly transferred through the drive train to the wheels. The ride of the vehicle is really comfortable, while being firm enough to handle off-road riding. Being a former Ford, F150, Lightning (2000) owner, I do believe that Ford, as well as GM have a real full-size, competitor, in the Titan, for their dominance of US pickup sales. With Nissan's planned, addition of options and other improvements on the 2004 model, for later roll out, the competition is here.

KEEP TRYING NISSAN
By ROBINIJ on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Power is good but if the engine is built with the same quality as the rest of the vehicle I worry about the reliabilty. Driving the Titan is good but certainly not exceptional. I was fortunate that my truck came complete with scuffed/damaged tires and a door ding, thus saving me the worry of my first parking lot injuries. At least the paint didn't have the big clearcoat sags I noticed in another Titan. The passenger door lock and the low pressure warning light are items to be fixed, but with the confidence I have in the dealership I think I'll suffer these problems until Nissan send the recall notice! I'll listen to the ratings next time.

EX-FORD NISSAN TITAN FOR LIFE
By JUAN HUEZO on 02/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I HAD A 1997,1999,2001,2003 FORD F-150 TRUCK.BUT WHEN THE NEW 2004 F-150 CAME OUT. I HAD TO GO TEST DRIVE IT AND THE TITAN. DRIVE THE FORD AND THE NISSAN. THAT ALL I HAVE TO SAY. NISSAN TITAN FOR LIFE.