2004 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
BLOWN TRANSMISSION on Test Drive
By doctorleevil on 03/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Test Drives, what are they for? Seeing what your future puppy can do. I was driving the new Titan as anyone would on a test drive when the rear end chirped and the tranny downshifted extremely roughly. This was followed by a floaty rpm range with no forward movement. After trying to go around the block i realized we were stuck in 3rd (no it wasn't the manual gear lock on the shifter). After a few mintes the check engine light was glowing.

I couldn't be happier
By hwwaaahhhhh on 03/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is all that and more. I can't believe i wasted all that time test driving the Fords and Dodges. Now, i'm comfortably looking at them in my rear view window.

There's A New Sheriff InTown!
By Black Label on 03/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This Bad Boy is a Beast! Ihave been a GM lover for 25yrs+.But this time i gave every full size truck a chance! Nothing out there impressed me as much as this TITAN! To me it feels like a sports car/caddy with a big ass truck wrapped around them!! Don't go buy your old favorite without a least one test drive of the new KING of Full sizers!! Finest Truck i've ever driven bar none,Just touch that gas pedal and go from there.Though you may have trouble keeping the big GRIN off your face Good Luck!!!!!!!!

the best car EVER!!!
By uncle man on 03/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This car is the best. Anyone who wants a 4x4, stylish, comfertable, lovely car that is the BEST car in the world but the nissan titan!

Awesome Truck
By Jeff1030 on 03/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Traded in my 03 Chev Silverado for this Titan. Chev can't hold a candle to this truck. Smooth, powerful, quiet, features, all in Nissan's favor. Even got a good deal considering this is a no dicker truck at present. Fit and finish are a good or better than any import I've ever owned. Turning radius is excellent, adjustable pedals are a great feature for the shorter driver in the family. Bed is as long at the Chev with a smaller wheel wells in the bed. Still asked almost daily what I'm driving. Turns heads almost every where I go.

it rocks!
By zigtaw on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

after driving all of the crew cabs on the market, i chose the titan. finally, a japanese truck(actually, its from tennessee)that is big enough for the whole family. the motor is powerful, the transmission smooth and the interior is HUGE! plus, check out the way it looks. the ford is the only truck that comes close in styling, but the titan beats it hands down in performance and quality. ford, chevy and dodge-watch out!

2004 Titan SE KingCab 4X4
By Warbie on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Comfortable, powerful, properly executed full size pickup.. I only have one complaint. There is no way to turn off the traction control! 305 horsepower/379 ft/lb of torque and no smokey burnouts, even with VDC turned off. I just want those "HEMI" owners to smell a little smoke when my Titan is smokin' 'em!!

Titan , name kinda says it all .........
By Redd on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Solid truck .......as well if not better built than Ford! If the reliability runs like most Nissans ...the 'Big Three' are in "Big Trouble!" Don't take my word for it......drive one and then be sure to drive a Ford, Chevy or Dodge asap.........and BE HONEST......no comparison!

Great truck for the price.
By Rick A M on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Looks good but performs better. It drives and rides better than my wife's car. It has an excellent turning radius and has a great deal of room in the interior. The only drawback is the gas mileage but I expected that when I bought it.

It's a Blast
By Happy Guy on 03/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I don't really like American brand. I also have the Toyota (Seqouia)which I also like it but when I went to see the Tundra, it was too simple to me compared to the Titan. (Features wised) and eventhough the Titan has a much bigger engined, fuel consuption, both will about the same. Even my wife that really againts on having a truck like this one also.