Used 2004 Nissan Titan King Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Ford has found it's match...
By T Powell

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am extremely satisfied with my new Titan. Sticker w/ Popular package was 27,200, Invoice was 23,800, and I purchased for 22,100 including $1500 rebate, and before TTT&L fees. The truck has a commanding road presence, drives like a dream, can pull a bus, and is full of innovative features. Before you buy a Ford, Dodge, or God Forbid, Plastic Rattle Trap GM, 3 of which I've owned, do yourself a favor and at least drive this truck first. I guarantee you will favor this vehicle over the any of those trucks. The domestics are built on ancient technology..the Ford is definitely comparable, but overall, the Titan prevails. The best bang for you buck

Favorite Features

180 Degree doors, High seat position and road presence, storage, expansive cabin, towing capacity, F-You stance, multible storage comparents, bed-design.

Suggested Improvements

Plasticky interior materials, seat quality is subpar, the stereo readout reflects poorly in the back window when looking in your rear view mirror; should be another light that turns on when the rear half doors are opened b/cthe standard interior light is not enought to illuminate rear.

titan upgrade
By titan upgrade

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just love this titan --- 4wd is totally cool!! I love just geting stuck and dirty!!! You really need to drive this fun and exciting truck!!!

Favorite Features

my favorite feature is the 4wd !!! lights and etc!!!! :)

Suggested Improvements

No improvements everything is just great!!!!!

More Bang for your Buck
By bill from nj

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I used to have a 2000 Toyota Tacoma 4X, and it was a great and dependable vehicle. I examined the Dodge Ram 1500 and the Titan, and though the Dodge offerd many incentives to buy, I still felt the Titan offered more Bang for the buck. I also feel with the great reputation of Nissan, this truck will give years of good dependable service. I only have this truck for just over a month, but it performs as advertized, and the interior is like a Infinite with a bed attached. I would highly recommend this truck. Look-Out Ford Dodge & Chevy P.S..Everyone looks at this truck when I go buy, its still very rare around here...!

Favorite Features

I have the 4X4 model, plus a VDC mode, which means I have a 4X4 plus All-Wheel drive, which covers all the bases...!

Suggested Improvements

I used the 4X4 feature alot, so a higher ground clearence would be nice. Maybe an additional 2 inches..!

Nice Truck
By Drewdawg

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Owned Chevy and Ford trucks but the Nissan is by far the most comfortable and powerful. Got SE with Utilitrack, Popular Power Captain for 23,500. You can probably get the same set up for 23K but the dealer was giving me 8K on a 99 single cab Chevy V-6 with no power and some dings, so I can't complain.

Favorite Features

168 degree rear open doors. So much storage room inside.

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage.

Whew! V8 power to go
By Cableguy

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Never thought I would own a Nissan full size truck. The engine and exhaust really talk to you when you lay into the throttle. Handling and ride are excellent. The brakes are a little soft, but no really problem. Cannot wait to get all the break in miles.

Favorite Features

ENGINE

Suggested Improvements

Windshield wiper controls too close to shifter on the column