2004 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
No Problems yet.
By jason on 05/26/09 15:24 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought it used at 69k and now it has 92k. No problems. It's fun, fast and solid. Black with DK Grey leather. It's a great truck, I want to sell it because i want a Vette.

2004 nissan titan le
By titanz on 11/16/06 03:01 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

the nissan titan is by far the best truck built today however, because of this there are a few kinks that have to be worked out but overall it is powerful, great looking and a thrill to drive.

great fun
By R Parker on 05/06/06 18:31 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

fun to drive, fast and comfortable, great handling. five speed automatic is super. utility is great.

the best truck
By ross ayala on 02/28/06 11:45 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

i think the titan is the best truck ive ever owned its cool looking it's a tuff truck and its powerful but it needs to come with a grill in the bottom of the front bumper. but its still a good truck.

Super Big Truck
By stanley e. brown on 11/11/05 20:15 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The workmanship and quality of my 2004 Titan pickup is superb. It is by far the best truck that I have owned. I have owned 20 trucks so far in my life and I am 73 years old. I drive it up the mountain to our cabin every week end and it performs very well up and down. My mileage is nearly 16 miles per gallon in the city. That is using the air and regular gas. The performance on the Hiway is excellent and get nearly 23 mpg, traveling 70-75 mph using the AC. It has a very comfortable ride, even on long trips. Plenty of storage room for luggage and supplies when we go up to our cabin in the mtns. (7000 feet) Good performance in the cool weather, even when there is snow on the road.

Great Fill Size Truck
By John B. on 07/11/05 16:30 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Truck is a blast to drive. Very fast, very smooth. I has planned to buy a Ford F-150, but the Titan was just better in so many ways, except price but that's just your basic "get what you pay for". Gets compliments all the time from people in parking lots as I am getting in or out.

small business owner
By CHARLES on 04/29/05 00:29 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

nice truck lots of power fun to drive. sticker reads 15 city and 19 highway. i get 10 city and 15 highway. doors don't close very well, passengers allways close twice. g.p.s. is not user friendly. when you are driving your passenger can not use the gps and pulling over so you can use it is not allways possible. that's sucks. hunda has a better gps.

Still New
By TITAN 1 on 01/27/05 21:56 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased the Titan LE with Big Tow , Side air bags, Running Boards, Floor Mats, Splash Guards, Have 1100 miles and checked gas mileage 17 MPG City/Hiway driving, seems to be a strong truck, smooth ride, drives good, HOT RODDER BEWARE, the brake pads/rotors will be the first to go along with lousy MPG I own a 04 Toyota Sienna have got 29.3 MPG avg.during the 11,000 city/highway driving and expect to get 20+MPG on expressway trips @65 MPH.

Brakes warp
By jf on 01/22/05 11:27 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I own a 6,300 lb travel trailor and I purchased my 2004 Nissan Titan just so I could pull it. It has no problem pulling, the problem is stopping. Everytime I pull this trailor the front rotors warp and the truck shakes really badly. I have had it worked on several times and Nissan is aware of the problem. They even told me that all of the Titans and the Armadas have this problem. They have not fixed it to date. I will never buy another Nissan product again because they know the problem and won't fix it. The regional sales director for Nissan in North Carolina last response to me was "Safe driving," which was very irritating.

Truck Perfection
By ArmyinAtlanta on 12/27/04 08:09 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Wife bought me this truck for Christmas...have studied the entire truck market for nearly a year...reading, driving, etc...this may well be the closest to truck perfection you will find...still new so I will wait a while but initial impression is awesome...it kinda looks like Nissan looked throughout the market and then did one better in virtually all areas of design...wife got $7,000 off MSRP...