Used 2004 Nissan Titan XE King Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

2004 Titan
By mel62

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

purchased new and has been spraying gasoline out filler neck when re- fueling. Dealer has replaced evaporative canister 3 times and fuel tank once. Just returned at 43k and dealer and Nissan refused to repair item.

Purchase a FORD and get better service even if 7k out of warranty due to a manufacturer defect. Nissan has poor customer service attitude.

My Titan
By Everett Blakely

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I got the cheap Titan, but it is by far fancier than other makes, for a basic. The looks are great and the room is just as great. The only thing that I wish was better was the gas mpg, but I have to remember, it is a titan. Thank goodness cruise control is standard equipment, because this truck really hauls.

Power and cabin room

Better mpg. Not so much plastic on dash.

Love my Titan
By Buz

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my Titan. Plenty of power and a very smooth transmission. Great riding truck and I would purchase another. In fact I plan to buy another one soon. Gas mileage could be better.

Power and transmission

Improve gas mileage.

Purrs Like a Lion
By LVMYTRUK

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My Nissan Titan purrs like a lion. Living in the mountains, and commuting to work, I need to feel that my daughter and I are safe and that I am driving a reliable vehicle. My Nissan is everything that I was looking for and more. It is attractive, comfortable, dependable, and safe in most weather conditiond. I am not unhappy with the gas consumption, either. I would recommend this truck to anyone who enjoys driving a powerful vehicle with style!

Comfort, performance, looks, and POWER!

Great for the price
By Joe

2004 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Beside the bolts on the tie rodes not tightened resulting in a trip back to the dealership and the light always going on for the low tire pressure, I really like this truck. The gas mileage is about 11.5 mpg which I don't think could get any worse. But it is a truck and it is very user-friendly and the ride is great.

The power of the engine and the very smooth ride.

Gear changer and radio conflict. The gear changer is in the way/radio should be moved. Reflection of lighting in back windows causes problems at night.