2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Can't wait for the new one to come out!
By ntitan on 10/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my Titan w/ 113,000 miles on it and it is just like a brand new one. I now have 126,000 on it and not one problem. Take care of it and it will surely take care of you. If you have ever questioned if you should buy this truck over the Detroit boys, well you would never regret it. Give it a chance and you will never go back, I promise you that.

Problems with Vehicle
By Waterlogged on 11/06/09 07:17 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bedliner bubbles, Water intrusion on passenger side interior after it rains which has caused entire interior MOLD issues, seats, carpet and more. Rain also causes doors to pour out water when opened. Rusting has appeared on front passenger tire as well as metal parts in the interior of the vehicle. Attempts to fix this have been unsuccessful.

Great truck
By jirvine on 10/04/09 17:45 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have had my titan for five years. I have 163k miles and it still runs like the day i bought. Could not ask for a better truck

Tough Truck
By Major Disaster on 09/29/09 06:28 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Researched full sized trucks and chose Titan in 2004, after driving the others. Never regretted it, now has 80,000 miles on it without a complaint. Factory replaced original rotors after first ones warped early on, and no further problems and couple minor recall items fixed. Strong truck with torque-monster motor, have pulled big trailers, loaded it up even beyond it's capacity and no complaints from it. Huge interior, now wife drives it regularly, with two big dogs in pack seat. Sad to hear that Nissan will discontinue it soon, would replace it with another one if they are still around, but it's indestructible for now.

Nissan Titan Best Built Truck in America
By John Lechuga on 09/26/09 19:06 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Despite the seatbelt recall, everything else on the Truck is superb. Original brakes lasted over 80K. Will surpass 100 miles by Dec 2009. Now that it is broken in, I can't wait for the next 200,000 miles. This truck is my quad. The vehicle is in excellent condition. Love my truck.

best buy ever
By LHopper on 08/17/09 18:17 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Never owned a pick up prior to this truck, I have put 140,000 miles on this truck, with no issues, , except original brake problem that Nissan addressed and fixed. Low low maintenance, still have original battery in Arizona after 4 years I hope they come out with a 6 foot bed in the 4 door, and a diesel. Best truck money can buy... Sorry Detroit maybe u guys will learn some day to use better longer lasting components

Gotta Love the Truck
By JPillow on 07/31/09 10:32 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After Having my Titan for a while I will tell you this. If you ever get tired of it,( not likely) just go and get yourself a cold air intake. Nismo make the best one for that pickup. And it'll save you a hundred bucks or so. Easy install, and then you will rejuvenate that titan and you will remember how much fun it is to drive

New Used Truck
By ben on 07/01/09 05:43 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Just purchased '04 Crew Cab 4WD SE with 66K miles. The soft brakes and drive shaft/u-joint issues decried by some '04 drivers were a bonus for me: Easily corrected(!), WHILE driving the resale value down among mechanically un-savvy drivers--BONUS! I've always been a fan of Ford and GM trucks, and have owned more JEEPs than most drivers. But in selecting a work truck, the superior fit-n-finish, interior quality, and ergonomics of the Titan, and the above-mentioned bargain pricing, forced me away from the Big 3 offerings I intended to purchase. Time will tell if I remain happy. I will report after 30K miles are added to the odo. For now, I've twice the truck for 1/2 the dollars.

80,000 And Still Love This Truck
By Scott on 07/14/08 16:36 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased the truck in 04 new and have had NO problem except the initial brake issue that Nissan took care of until a recently having problem with A/C control knob. A very minor first problem after 4 years and 80,000 miles. I can't imagine why Nissan is talking with Dodge to design the next generation Titan!! Except for MPG I would love to keep the truck for many years to come!

Buy a Titan
By harold Baker on 05/27/08 19:06 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Exceptional ride quality and workmanship. I've had almost no problems, mainly recalls for seat belts.