Used 2004 Nissan Titan SE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

2004 Nissan Titan

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Problems with Vehicle
By Waterlogged

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bedliner bubbles, Water intrusion on passenger side interior after it rains which has caused entire interior MOLD issues, seats, carpet and more. Rain also causes doors to pour out water when opened. Rusting has appeared on front passenger tire as well as metal parts in the interior of the vehicle. Attempts to fix this have been unsuccessful.

Favorite Features

Due to the mold issues I no longer can drive this vehicle. Before that I enjoyed driving the truck. The interior cabin is roomy.

Suggested Improvements

Better spray in Liners, A/C system needs work so that other people do not have the same problems I have encountered. It is a horrible feeling to see my vehicle in such poor condition. Due to the Mold I will never get in the vehicle again nor will any of my family members due to health risk.

Great truck
By jirvine

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have had my titan for five years. I have 163k miles and it still runs like the day i bought. Could not ask for a better truck

Favorite Features

Room, power, exhaust,

Suggested Improvements

20 inch rims factory

Lemon
By Oktex

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought Truck New in 2004. Have had water leaking in problems for over 2 years and run around from Nissan. Engine Power is Great. Build Quality is bad. Water leaks in. Rear Diff clunks. Plastic interior coming apart. Radio/Cruse steering wheel controls crooked.

Favorite Features

Powerful Engine

Suggested Improvements

Build a truck right that doesn't leak in water.

Nissan Titan SE 4 dr SWB
By Eric V.

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've owned Ford, Chevy, Dodge, and now Nissan. By far the Nissan Titan out performs in all aspects of what a truck should be. I've compared all others in it's class, and nothing comes close to the Titan. I've been more than happy with the truck since I've owned it and would recommend the truck to anyone who would like a great truck.

Favorite Features

Gas Pedal response time is awesome. Power is not a problem. Comfort of interior,very roomy. Stereo has a great sound for a stock radio. Stock truck had a lot of bells and whistles.

Suggested Improvements

Mirrors stick out too far.. Cannot get into garage unless rolling down windows and folding in mirrors each time. Better turning radius.

Can't wait for the new model
By TITIAN LOVER

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great truck, lots of power, best space for a crew cab. No other crew cab truck came close to the interior space the titian has. I had a few problems with the truck, but all new vehicles have a few bugs when they first come out. The dealership has replaced all my rotors and brake pads, my center rear seat belt, differential cover because the 2004 models have the steal covers not the aluminum, (the aluminum one is on the 2005 and present models, slotted, so better for heat, and comes with synthetic differential oil) and my rear tweeters. Overall great truck

Favorite Features

Interior space, body styling,captain seats, folding back seats

Suggested Improvements

All the trucks should come with a towing hitch, fog lights, better gas mileage