2004 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Problems with Vehicle
By Waterlogged on 11/06/09 07:17 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bedliner bubbles, Water intrusion on passenger side interior after it rains which has caused entire interior MOLD issues, seats, carpet and more. Rain also causes doors to pour out water when opened. Rusting has appeared on front passenger tire as well as metal parts in the interior of the vehicle. Attempts to fix this have been unsuccessful.

Great truck
By jirvine on 10/04/09 17:45 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have had my titan for five years. I have 163k miles and it still runs like the day i bought. Could not ask for a better truck

Lemon
By Oktex on 05/29/07 02:13 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought Truck New in 2004. Have had water leaking in problems for over 2 years and run around from Nissan. Engine Power is Great. Build Quality is bad. Water leaks in. Rear Diff clunks. Plastic interior coming apart. Radio/Cruse steering wheel controls crooked.

Nissan Titan SE 4 dr SWB
By Eric V. on 02/19/07 16:59 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've owned Ford, Chevy, Dodge, and now Nissan. By far the Nissan Titan out performs in all aspects of what a truck should be. I've compared all others in it's class, and nothing comes close to the Titan. I've been more than happy with the truck since I've owned it and would recommend the truck to anyone who would like a great truck.

Can't wait for the new model
By TITIAN LOVER on 12/10/06 15:41 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great truck, lots of power, best space for a crew cab. No other crew cab truck came close to the interior space the titian has. I had a few problems with the truck, but all new vehicles have a few bugs when they first come out. The dealership has replaced all my rotors and brake pads, my center rear seat belt, differential cover because the 2004 models have the steal covers not the aluminum, (the aluminum one is on the 2005 and present models, slotted, so better for heat, and comes with synthetic differential oil) and my rear tweeters. Overall great truck

Best Truck ON The Market
By shoppy on 11/20/06 08:29 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have sold nissan's for five years. It took me awhile to come to grips on getting a payment, but I did it. This truck is worth every penny and more. Nissan has quality and horse power over the competition period... If you want gas mileage buy a sentra or civic. If you want a truck buy Nissan. I leased mine thru my company D&M Leasing and have a great payment and the perfect truck. Would recommend D&M and NIssan to anyone.

Never Buy Nissan Titan
By Robert Harrison on 11/17/06 13:27 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After approx.6,000 miles truck would shake at 50 mph. Dealer replaced all 4 tires and rims which helped. Very poor gas mileage(14/16) hwy and 10/12 city.

JT
By JTravis on 03/25/06 08:12 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

excellent truck, I do not regret making the choice. A titan is what I will purchase for the next purchase.

Good Engine, Lots of Problems
By Brendan on 01/21/06 19:02 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The truck has a nice engine, and nice interior. It's very roomy and comfortable. I've had the vehicle in for service 20 times now with continuous problems. Several recalls on the vehicle and poor customer service. The stereo wouldn't pickup AM stations overtime and then would lose signal outright. It took over 7 times to get the stereo right and still they haven't put the proper face plate back onto the vehicle. Bottom line, nice engine and very comfortable, but very poorly built.

2004 Nissan Titan comments
By Bob Gilmore on 06/22/05 21:19 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Tough vehicle, I get lots of admirers. I think it has Ford, Chevy, and Toyota beat on the "macho" scale. This truck sucks down some gas! Had a problem with brakes which Nissan acknowledges with Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) NTB04-066. They did service to the truck but did not replace the rotors as the TSB recommends. Seems to be a temp fix which lasts about 4000 miles. Problem is vibration in steering wheel when pedal is depressed. I expect this problem to return every 4000 miles until they replace the rotors. The truck does stop fine and handles great. Lots of power and roomy cab.

1 2 3 4 5 next »