1992 Nissan Stanza Consumer Review: Love MY Stanza!

1992 Nissan Stanza - Consumer Review

Love MY Stanza!
By lemmon22 on

1992 Nissan Stanza XE 4dr Sedan

Love my car...fast 2.4L engine. My car has over 230,000 miles on it and I have actually been given offers to sell my car. Hmmm, I think the word is out and ppl know what's under the Stanza's hood. Her looks are deceiving, lol. She's a gas saver too! Over the 6 yrs that I have owned her, everything I have done kindof adds up (alternator, plug wires, distributor and cap, starter, rack pinion, outer tie rods, and electrical window switch on driver's side), but I DO NOT HAVE a car payment ppl! I trust this car and will definitely buy another Nissan. Oh, and changing the rack pinion and outer tie rods...$700 this last weekend....well worth it...I never had a car drive so straight!

Fast for a 4 cylinder, yet gas efficient, and the fact that it has over 230,000 miles amazes me in the quality...I have to give myself credit for maintaining it properly too.

Am I allowed to suggest improvements on a 1992 car??? This is a very well made car! She amazes me!