1990 Nissan Stanza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stanza model:
My Stanza
By Lancey on 11/15/06 13:40 PM (PST)

1990 Nissan Stanza XE 4dr Sedan

I have had but one real problem and that was the fuel pump. I found one in a wrecking yard for 35.00 and have no problems since. I have changed the spark plugs and the brakes need done and possible cv joint will be needing replaced soon, but what do you expect after 238,000 miles. It has been the best little car I have ever bought.

best car ever owned
By GREG HART on 09/29/06 05:34 AM (PDT)

1990 Nissan Stanza XE 4dr Sedan

My wife has had this car for about 12 years. I have been driving it for the last 4 and have had no major problems. just standard maintenance. Am just know putting front brakes on it since my wife had owned it. Had replaced the raditor because of a slow leak, replaced the cv joints once 1 year ago. That is it. This car is roomy, has good exceleration and good on gas. Maintence has been negligible. Love this car and I'm still driving it.

Bulletproof
By JEFE on 06/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Nissan Stanza XE 4dr Sedan

Just sold my Nissan Stanza after ten years. Never a major problem. Only had to deal with maintenance issues that begin to crop up with an aging car, i.e.,clutch, fuel injection system, etc. If not for the generic styling, the Stanza would have been a world beater.

Fun but not reliable
By BFDEXP on 05/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Nissan Stanza XE 4dr Sedan

A very fun to drive car. The 2.4L is plenty for the Stanza. The car car has average handeling. Comfort and fit and finish are also average. The reliability though for a Nissan is terriable. I spent $4,000 in repairs in just one year!