Worst Decision Ever
By never_again10 on
2014 Nissan Sentra SR 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
I purchased this 2014 Sentra SR a few months back and within minutes of leaving the dealership I noticed the Shutter/Shudder/Jutter whatever you want to call it. 3 Nissan Dealerships and 200+ technician driven miles later and they still can't come up with a fix. I contacted Nissan North America about a month ago and have been going back and forth with the rudest, most incompetent customer service agents ever. Not only are they impolite and discourteous, but they actually have the nerve to talk down to you like you're some kind of idiot. Anyways, I'll keep everyone here in the loop as this process plays out. In the meantime, AVOID NISSAN LIKE THE PLAGUE!
Favorite Features
Sharp Design / Large Interior / Decent Drive
Suggested Improvements
Nissan needs to acknowledge it's mistake and come up with a solution before an innocent person is killed in one of these vehicles. None of us are sure of what's going on behind closed doors at Nissan or if this vehicle is even safe to drive. For all we know this vehicle could be a death trap waiting to him. Unfortunately, It seems that Nissan is waiting for a fatality and a lawsuit before they address this problem.
By mred72
on 08/11/14 00:52 AM (PDT)

Nissan lures in the non driving enthusiast and tells the consumer that the behavior of their vehicles "is normal." To people like us who have been driving for more than 20 years, we know better. Expect nothing from corporate. Best advice I can give you is keep all receipts. Consult with your state's Lemon Law guidelines and consult an attorney. His/her fees are absorbed in the settlement. Nissan will attempt to contact you once they receive the Summons and Complaint. Let your lawyers handle the specifics, Nissan will attempt to low ball you.

By never_again10
on 09/29/14 07:45 AM (PDT)

Thank you for your advice, mred72. I am in the beginning stages of filing the lemon law and I'm hoping it's a speedy process.