Be Careful, known stalling issue
By ramets5 on
2013 Nissan Sentra S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
The 2013 has a known stalling issue that the Corporation is having trouble solving. The Power steering and Power brakes go out when it stalls, which basically makes the car an Olympic Toboggan if it stalls. When I returned it to the Dealer, they begged the Corporate Office to give us a rental car while they tried to figure out the problem. Nissan Corporate would not call me back (even though the Dealer supported the claim completely). The car was in the garage for 9 days. Corporate kept telling me the claim was in "elevated status" and I would receive a call the next day. They never called, and the Dealer would not return the car due to the known Safety Issue. We got it back on day 10.
Suggested Improvements
It was obvious to my family that the Corporation does not support the Dealers or the Customer when they have Safety Issues. Our Sentra had less that 3,000 miles on it when all of this occurred. Be careful for the sake of your family.
By silenthill2007
on 06/22/14 08:43 AM (PDT)

Try to use the lemon law or a lawyer! Or trade it for another car! Gm is making me wait for my cobalt 6 weeks just to get the parts to fix the recall. They will try to let you wait till the warranty is over if you let them.