Love My Sentra SL
By pgh1559 on
2013 Nissan Sentra SL 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
I purchased my Sentra 2 months ago and have 5200 miles on it. I traded a 2012 Rogue for it, because I got extremely poor gas mileage one the Rogue. I am averaging approximately 33 miles per gallon around town (that is me figuring out the mileage when I fill up). I don't know how the person who is only getting around 300 miles per a tank is driving, but I have never gotten less than 350 per a tank and that was in the beginning. I got the Leather Pkg, The Premium Pkg, and the Technology Pkg. I actually had a 2009 Altima also, and I like this car better, to me the front seat is very comfortable, I was worried since it was not power. I would highly recommend this car.
Favorite Features
Love the heated leather seats, Navi, Sunroof, it handles very well. The trunk space is very large, I would not call this a compact car, I believe it is as big or bigger than my 2007 Honda Accord was. It is very quiet on the hwy and in the rain. The gas mileage is great, and I do not use the Eco ever.
Suggested Improvements
I only have a few complaints, which is the center console is way to small and should be able to slide. You would think with the SL you would get a power seat. Also, I wish it had a few more cubby hole to store stuff. Other than those few things I absolutely love the car!!!!
By mred72
on 06/06/13 07:46 AM (PDT)

Driving in ECO mode will affect the performance of the air conditioner as well to boost fuel economy. It may feel like it's blowing out warm air sometimes. ECO is not recommended if you are driving on a hot day and need the full performance of the air conditioning.

By pgh1559
on 05/29/13 18:57 PM (PDT)

I have had the car for 4 months and have 8000 miles on it. A couple of weeks ago I was noticing that when I was stopped at a light or sitting in traffic the A/C started blowing warm air. I also noticed that the water reserve tank for the radiator was losing water. Nissan replaced it, there was a leak in it. However, that did not fix the problem, I took it back to Nissan today and they found that the fuse for the air cooling fan was never installed, and that fixed the problem, so if anyone else is having the same problem let Nissan know to check the fuse, they seem to think it happened during assembly. Other than this problem, I have had no other issues with the car.