Great not so little car.
By mckennycoy on
2013 Nissan Sentra SV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
Bought this car last week have read all the reviews and feel they are not all realistic ! I find the car to be an exceptional value , very distinguished looks, huge cab and trunk , and comfortable seats . The Car feels like a midsize car I traded in a Kia Optima and if feels about the same size . Performance of this car so far has been more than adequate for me and my needs. You cant expect to get great gas mileage and have a race car too! I am getting excellent fuel economy, nice ride , very little road noise ,and handles nicely with no surprises . I have the base stereo system and find it to be more than adequate for my needs .
Favorite Features
I like the different modes for driving it has eco mode , sport mode , and standard mode . I drive all the time in eco mode and car performs just fine for me . Has all the controls on the steering wheel which is safer while driving can set cruise, adjust radio volume /stations and scroll thru the trip computer also. The LED lights under the headlight and on tail lights make it appear to be a luxury car also .
Suggested Improvements
Im not sure for my needs if I would really make changes ? A little more power maybe nice but would hamper fuel consumption .