2013 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Great Car for a great price!!!

2013 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

2013 Nissan Sentra

Great Car for a great price!!!
By ptkchic on

2013 Nissan Sentra SV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I bought this car about 2 months ago. I got the navigation package and the driver's package. I love the Intelligent key and the touch screen. The car handles well and it gets great gas millage. When I fill up, on the dashboard it says I get 450 miles for one tank! I get 33 in the city and 38 on the highway. I drive about 30 miles a day and I do not have to fill up for a week.

I turn heads every where I go. I have had people ask me if it a Lexus or Acura. People tell me that they love the look of the car.

This is my second Sentra (I had a 2011), I love this one more and it feels like a bigger car than it actually is. Great Car, I would recommend this.

I like the intelligent key, the easy to use controls on the steering wheel. I enjoy the auto headlights as well. The car does what I want it to do and it performs the way I want to. ( I was not looking for a sports car. I wanted something that looked good and got great gas millage.)

I read a lot reviews of the CVT being to loud. It is a little loud, but with the radio on I do not notice it. Plus I like the CVT, it lets me know that the car is working. I have never been a fan of quite engines.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review