Excellent Gas Mileage
By jdk1973 on
2013 Nissan Sentra S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)
I bought my 2013 base Sentra S with 6sp manual in mid March. Gas mileage rocks! I get in the high 30's to low 40's in regular mode. I consistantly get 360 miles per tank of fuel using about 9 gallons. This is mixed driving with sometimes frequent stops. Seats are insanely uncomfortable but not a deal breaker given the price. Mine listed for $17,000 and I purchased for $14,000. I feel this was a great negotiated price considering that it is an all new look without lots of incentives. I selected the silver with Charcoal interior...looks great with added body side molding and really dark-tinted windows.
Favorite Features
LED Accent lights, front, rear and inside.
Suggested Improvements
More comfortable front seats, telescoping wheel that actually comes out far enough to be utilized.
By rwmke
on 11/19/13 06:50 AM (PST)

I am interested in how you like the shifter/clutch. Let us know if you drive 'fast' or 'slow'. Is launching easy or difficult, does the engine have decent torque at off-idle speeds, does the electronic throttle behave responsively and predictably when launching? When upshifting, is it easy to do it smoothly and fairly rapidly, or do the revs hang (as is common since the mid-70s emission control era). When downshifting at speed, is it easy to find the gates for quick passing when you need to, or do you sometimes miss shifts due to spongy transmission & linkage, or have problems with an electronic throttle that second-guesses your inputs? What does 'sport'-'eco' do with a manual transmission? (Sorry if this is a duplicate. Browser/site acting strange)