2013 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Great Car for a great price!!!
By ptkchic on 04/19/13 19:15 PM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Sentra SV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I bought this car about 2 months ago. I got the navigation package and the driver's package. I love the Intelligent key and the touch screen. The car handles well and it gets great gas millage. When I fill up, on the dashboard it says I get 450 miles for one tank! I get 33 in the city and 38 on the highway. I drive about 30 miles a day and I do not have to fill up for a week. I turn heads every where I go. I have had people ask me if it a Lexus or Acura. People tell me that they love the look of the car. This is my second Sentra (I had a 2011), I love this one more and it feels like a bigger car than it actually is. Great Car, I would recommend this.

Nissan Sentra
By reviews2 on 04/19/13 08:02 AM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Sentra SV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

The Sentra is a good car Runs well and gets good gas mileage

Love My Sentra SL
By pgh1559 on 04/12/13 19:17 PM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Sentra SL 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased my Sentra 2 months ago and have 5200 miles on it. I traded a 2012 Rogue for it, because I got extremely poor gas mileage one the Rogue. I am averaging approximately 33 miles per gallon around town (that is me figuring out the mileage when I fill up). I don't know how the person who is only getting around 300 miles per a tank is driving, but I have never gotten less than 350 per a tank and that was in the beginning. I got the Leather Pkg, The Premium Pkg, and the Technology Pkg. I actually had a 2009 Altima also, and I like this car better, to me the front seat is very comfortable, I was worried since it was not power. I would highly recommend this car.

Great For the Money With Room for Improvement.
By khuzbuz on 03/26/13 13:13 PM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Sentra SV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Having driven it for 1,400 miles I still feel it's a great value. LIKES: The int/ext styling is nice and Nissan used high quality materials; rear legroom & trunk space is outstanding; great gas mileage; bluetooth/USB/AUX; XM radio; Auto headlights; quiet ride on highway; lit kickplates. DISLIKES: Underpowered (feel like I'm gassing it more than I would expect to); small gas tank (Averaging around 300-330miles per tank); lack of storage compartments & center console is too far back for arm rest; can't extend steering wheel out as much causing awkward driving posture; driver seat should be more comfortable with lumbar adjustment; loud engine when accelarating; no maintenance reminder.

Great not so little car.
By mckennycoy on 03/07/13 21:23 PM (PST)

2013 Nissan Sentra SV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Bought this car last week have read all the reviews and feel they are not all realistic ! I find the car to be an exceptional value , very distinguished looks, huge cab and trunk , and comfortable seats . The Car feels like a midsize car I traded in a Kia Optima and if feels about the same size . Performance of this car so far has been more than adequate for me and my needs. You cant expect to get great gas mileage and have a race car too! I am getting excellent fuel economy, nice ride , very little road noise ,and handles nicely with no surprises . I have the base stereo system and find it to be more than adequate for my needs .

2013 Sentra hits the mark.
By drewber on 02/15/13 18:22 PM (PST)

2013 Nissan Sentra SV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I own the 2013 Sentra SV model. I bought this car at the beginning of 2013. All I can say is that its an excellent vehicle for the price. The fuel economy is fantastic. I have to say though that I was quite surprised how this car performed compared to a Civic and Elantra which were the other vehicles I was considering at the time. The 2013 Sentra had the most space both in the trunk and interior for passengers compared to the other cars (amazing head room cause im 6ft tall. It also had the best features with different trims. Don't complain about mediocre acceleration or engine thrills, this ain't a Ferrari or BMW. Its safe,efficient and roomy. The Trifecta for sub-compacts.

No Show Stopper
By words on 01/05/13 08:57 AM (PST)

2013 Nissan Sentra SL 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I just bought the NIssan Sentra 2013, and nobody really noticed! And the more I drive it I know why. Though upgraded from the previous model, Nissan went back to archives and pulled out the "GOTO" Nissan Altima file and just made it smaller. I bought the SL model with the wood grain, LED Lights, and dual temperature. The salesmen said it was loaded, but not really I should have looked up what "Loaded" is defined as according to Nissan. Bad: The model has LED lighting but it fails to light up the buttons on the door making it difficult to see the buttons at night, unless you open door.It doesn't seamessly go from low to high speed without a loud noise in the engine, unlike our NIssan Altima. There is a delay. Some highway noise too, and the windshield if you are short looks bifocal like and the lines on the road seem to wave, much like a bifocal glass.Moving the seat too is manual pumping. (Cheap!) I mean really they couldn't give you auto seats with the SL model. Thus far in comparison to the SUV i was driving I am saving a bit on gas, but though I am paying less, I seem to filling up almost the same. Hmmm! The sound system is good, but they trick you by putting in faux speakers in the doors, but no sound. What? I am grateful to God for allowing us to purchase this car, but some prayers should be left unanswered. Im already thinking of trading it in at 550 miles.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Nissan Sentra in WA is:

$212 per month*