Used 2013 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews - 44 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

2013 Nissan Sentra

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Total piece of CRAP!
By applegate.5@osu.edu

2013 Nissan Sentra SV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Had the car a little of a year. Been in for multiple service issue......transmission on at least 3 occasions, front was totally redone (wheel cylinders, speed sensors, rotors....$2200 worth), then rear wheel cylinders, corrosion builds up on front brakes on a regular basis. Just picked the car up on Friday, today is Tuesday back in the shop again. Nissan used to be a really good car, obviously not anymore. DO NOT BUY!

Great car
By ANDY MERCADO

2013 Nissan Sentra S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

It's a very roomy and spacious interior
I'm 6ft 270lb guy and I sat in back seat and had leg room. Has sporty road handling and great on mpg

Awful Car
By Virginia

2013 Nissan Sentra S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my car May 2013 new from the dealer, the car has never been involved in an accident. About 3-4 months after having recently bought the car the car made this horrible grinding noise, I took it to the dealer and they said it was because I drove through mud! I couldn't believe they gave me that excuse, so I took it to the dealer again and after complaining they finally looked at it and they fixed the part that was defected. Now March 2016 my car started to accelerate or jump on its own while I was driving. The problem grew worse when making a left turn the car barely moved even though I pressed on the gas all the way the car seem like it wouldn't budge. There were also times I would press in the gas and the car started to feel like it would jump and feel like it was about to shut off. I thought the fuel filter needed to be fixed, once we took it to the dealer the problem was that the car needed a new transmission. Fortunately, the car was under warranty so they are supposed to be fixing it. Another feature I noticed that doesn't work properly is that sometimes when the front passenger is sitting it reads as if nobody is sitting there, so if I were an accident the bag could possible not deploy. This car has been nothing but a waste and I regret getting this piece of junk!!!

Great car!
By Lawanda Renee

I love my Nissan Sentra it's a great car. No problems wrong with it

20000, CVT Problems
By CVTsStink

2013 Nissan Sentra FE+ SV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

The warranty is only as good as the company backing it. Nissan has a CVT issue and, as normal isn't doing much about it. My last Nissan, CVT issues at 20,000. Nissan needs to step up. Can't get Nissan to keep the car long enough to get the car to do it. I've been on a intermittent slip going on 8 months now, about have gotten hit twice now. If you buy one, get a standard shift. Advice is to stay away, I hate to admit it, but go buy a Toyota.