I wasn't planning on liking this car
By paulncincy on
2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
This car and I didn't start on good terms and that was my fault. I previously owned a 2009 Nissan Altima. That car was financed through Nissan's financing arm. I didn't miss a payment on that car which is how I found myself owning my 2012 Nissan Sentra Special Edition. Nissan finance has a deal where they will guarantee you financing if you never missed a payment with them previously. I got a 6 year loan at 5.74% and my FICO score sucked. My Super Black Special Edition Sentra has been flawless and CHEAP to own so far. Ins./Gas/Payments are LOW. Special Edition pkg. is worth $. I'm tall of torso and I can fit easily in this car. Engine is strong enough and smooth. Easy to get into.
Favorite Features
Special Edition package which is (Sunroof/Navigation/Alloys/Ipod and XM integration). Worth every penny in my opinion. Roomy front seats. Fold flat rear seat. This car seems just as powerful as my 2009 Altima and is smoother and quieter than that car, in my opinion. With the Special Edition package this car is a freaking steal. You don't feel broke or poor when you are driving this car. It's a really nice and when you look at the numbers and features on this car it's a winner.
Suggested Improvements
This is not what I would say a "pretty" car. The Hyundai's at this price point are far more attractive. I hope the next version addresses this. If you could lower that drivers seat another inch or two more I would appreciate it. More backseat leg room would be nice. I think the VW Tiguan's approach to this is the best. Give me a back seat that slides fore and aft like the front seats do. I rarely have a need for trunk, so give a good part of that space to the rear seat people. If I need a larger trunk I can always flip the rear seat down.