Bad Stereo
By smoeller on
2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
Favorite Features
Love the size and especially love the gas mileage.. First Nissan I've ever owned and really do love everything about it except the sound system.
Suggested Improvements
Please put better stereos in the car.. I will buy Nissan again if they improve the stereo and an arm rest for the driver.
By badrobot
on 07/17/12 16:52 PM (PDT)

"I love my new Nissan Sentra special edition. I bought this over the Altima because of the navigation.. Bad mistake, the stereo sucks and NEVER get reception. I can't depend on the FM to receive any service if I am 10 minutes out of the City. I am now looking at replacing it and it is going to cost me 1500.00 to get a stereo with navigation. Wish I would have bought the Chrysler 200 with streaming video and a great sound system." Are your windows tinted? If so, some newer types of tint have metallic particles inside that interfere with radio and satellite reception. Just wanted to let you know in case you do have tint.