Great Car!!
By pike1701 on
2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
If your thinking about buying the Civic, or Corolla take notice of the Sentra... Instead... Why? 14.5 Gallon Fuel tank... 27-34 MPG... That means you will get at least 350 miles or 400 deepending on how you drive and where you drive. I have put 500 Miles plus on the car since getting it in mid October. And it has given me my money's worth back in Gas... I had an old Dodge Neon 2000 ES and all it did was eat gas on a 9 Gallon tank... I only got 90 miles... Yes that car lasted me a full 11 years... But it had to go the Transmission was going.
Favorite Features
Cruise Control and AC... And the CVT engine... The fact it does have Traction Control. Trunk Space is Large. Comes with a Spare Dougnut Tire... The Accent and Kia Rio 5... Does not.. Not even the Fiesta. (They come with Air Compressors to fix your flat... Assuming it is just a nail in the tire flat... If not your in it deep.) Price is right... I got mine for 18.5 And I didn't need anything fancy like Bluetooth which is more. And 6 speakers if you get a better package etc.
Suggested Improvements
Pet Peeve... The back when it rains it sounds terrible when you drive. Loud as if no insulation in the back to drown out a loud rain when you drive. Other than that I can't wait to see what Nissan will do in 2013... They say it will be redesigned the Sentra for that year..
By madison77
on 05/15/12 12:38 PM (PDT)

If your thinking about buying the Civic, or Corolla take notice of the Sentra... Instead... Why? 14.5 Gallon Fuel tank... 27-34 MPG... My 2012 Corolla has the same fuel mileage as this Sentra. I do love the style of the Sentra but I still love my new Corolla. I have the Corolla S which is really nice. My previous car was a 1997 Ford Taurus GL. More interior space in the Ford over the Corolla but I love the Corolla because of its MPG. The Corolla was an early birthday present from my parents. They surprised me and I was very happy. I got tired of putting more money in the Taurus in repairs. So far no repairs done on the Corolla. I love Hondas, Nissans, Mazdas, Toyotas, pretty much a lot of brands out there.