Fun, Smooth and Stylish!
By joannahb on
2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
I recently purchased the Sentra SR model and I am very happy with it so far. I initially was interested in a Versa hatchback, but after test driving both, I feel that you get more for your money out of the Sentra. It's very roomy inside, quiet and smooth. It can turn on a dime and has very responsive handling. The CVT transmission is a little odd at first since it doesn't make the typical "vroom vroom" noise when you accelerate. It quickly got used to it and I found that it actually makes the whole driving experience quieter and less jerky. All in all it was a pleasure to drive. It feels like it's made with quality, moreso than the Elantra, Scion xD, Focus, and Corolla I test drove that day.
Favorite Features
Very roomy and comfortable interior. Handsome dash and instrument panel. Good visability and handling. Smooth, quiet ride. Nice features including an ipod interface (they give you the cord which is nice). Very sporty looking exterior and high quality paint. Good sound system that is easy to navigate and use. Quality Bridgestone tires.
Suggested Improvements
I think they should make the remote trunk release standard on ALL the above-base models. I like that I have remote entry, but felt it was a little lame not to go ahead and give you trunk release as well. Also, I felt that they should have the height adjustment on the passenger seat not just the driver side.