Edmund's Review is WAYYYY off the Mark! AMAZING CAR!
By nissancvt on
2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
I got a Sentra SR Special Edition (GPS, Bluetooth, Sunroof). The review that Edmunds gave this car was completely wrong. First of all, this car drives COMPLETELY Quiet and Serene. It's quiet and the Nissan CVT Transmission (Best transmission on the planet, hands down) was smooth and made no "groaning" noise at all and was serene. The reviews are correct that it does make a "clunk" sound at 30 MPH, but this only happens once when it's warming up because it's and ABS system check. Honestly this is the nicest car I've even driven, the interior is well designed and comfortable, it's very roomy in the front and back, and the MPG is great, 29 MPG overall. Way nicer than Honda and Toyota.
Favorite Features
The Nissan CVT Transmission without a doubt. Sheer quality and smoothness. Nothing like it in any other car. It doesn't shift, it glides. The design of the car is sporty! Love it!
Suggested Improvements
None...at all.
By jericho13
on 07/18/12 18:22 PM (PDT)

I agree with Nissancvt. I recently got the 2012 Sentra SR Special Edition package and it drives like a dream. I used to own a 1991 Sentra SE-R and believe me Nissan makes awesome cars. I have no complaint whatsoever on my new purchase. Now I know what that clunk noise at 30 MPH is all about. I was always wondering what the was. Thanks for the insight.

By lissical
on 08/15/12 20:50 PM (PDT)

Great review. I also just got this car and I *LOVE* it. Great gas mileage and it's so quiet. I was also wondering what that clunk noise was. Thanks for explaining that! I thought something was wrong with the car. Glad I was mistaken.