Used 2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

2012 Nissan Sentra

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Nissan sentra special edition
By Slava

2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This car definitely worth that money. Standard budget car class is one step higher than hyunday accent and similar models.

got horrible gas mileage!!!!
By chevypat83

2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I got my certified pre own sentra just 4 mounths ago and hate it now! I traded in my 2002 pt cruiser for ths becase it was newer and had all the options(except leather and auto dimming mirror)but I just drive it back and forth to work and I only live like 7 miles from work and the past few mouths ive gotten 18mpg or less! and the comfort is horrable too wish never traded my pt!

Saving $$$ on gas!
By srmom

2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

My previous car was an 03 Xterra and had it for ten years. Nissans quality of cars have never been less than excellent for our family. With my commute that went from 24 to 80 miles a day, I wanted something smaller and better on gas. After a trip to Puerto Rico this past summer, we rented a sentra and that's when I fell in love. I've put only 100 miles on my new SR but absolutely love the ride and comfort!

The iPod auxiliary because my old Xterra did not have it, the exterior temp, the auto lock and unlocking, the sport look with the rear spoiler, splash guards and the honeycomb grill. This mom likes to look fast in her car without burning gas!

As of right now I have no suggestions. I could not afford the technology package but I'm content with what I have. Everything I need and small standard features that I never had before.

Great car!
By lissical

2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I just recently purchased the 2012 Nissan Sentra SR Special Edition and I love it!
It is so quiet and the gas mileage is incredible.
Plus, for a small car it is actually pretty roomy.
I was very impressed with the price, especially since this package comes with bluetooth phone, GPS navigation, moonroof and XM radio (only for 3 months...then you can either subscribe or cancel).
I must admit that I had to get used to the CVT since my previous cars did not have that.
But all in all, this is a great car!

The smooth ride, how quiet the car is and the GPS system.

The only thing I can think of is that weird thump when you hit 30mph. I know that it's the ABS warming up, but it still feels odd.

Bad Stereo
By smoeller

2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I love my new Nissan Sentra special edition. I bought this over the Altima because of the navigation.. Bad mistake, the stereo sucks and NEVER get reception. I can't depend on the FM to receive any service if I am 10 minutes out of the City. I am now looking at replacing it and it is going to cost me 1500.00 to get a stereo with navigation.
Wish I would have bought the Chrysler 200 with streaming video and a great sound system.

Love the size and especially love the gas mileage.. First Nissan I've ever owned and really do love everything about it except the sound system.

Please put better stereos in the car.. I will buy Nissan again if they improve the stereo and an arm rest for the driver.