2011 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Great Buy

2011 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

2.0 SR Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Great Buy
By James on

2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Very happy so far - have had 3 days and put 200 miles on it. Roomiest and most comfortable car in its class and I am 6'5". Great build quality and features. I love the CVT, though I am still adjusting to. I just filled it up and the the car said 33.8 MPG in combined driving - I calculated 39.8!! I got a great deal, but it did take some back and forth. Also looked at Mazda 3 - no pep/road noise, Ford Focus and Fusion - cheap looking interiors and the Versa. Versa very roomy, but definitely not in the same class.

Gas mileage, build, room, pep, quiet/smooth ride, huge trunk. A lot of fun to drive! I would buy again and recommend. I think it is better than the Altima. Car will virtually cost me nothing to own figuring in the depreciation of my trade and increased mileage over next three years.

Would have liked remote entry on base model. Also remote entry does not include trunk. Alarm sounds if you just open the trunk with key without unlocking doors - may be me not figuring it out yet. A 100,000 mile warranty would be great.