Love my 2011 Sentra SR
By Name Taken on
2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
I traded in my 2009 Versa for the 2011 Sentra SR and I am so happy I did. The car is so much fun to drive. Lots more power than the Versa and handles way better too.
Favorite Features
IPod controls, CVT, Power everything, very comfortable, stylish interior and exterior.
Suggested Improvements
add a sunroof to the SR model
By gjens237
on 02/26/11 10:08 AM (PST)

Purchased a 2010 Sentra SR last July and I must say that I'm please with it's performance. Driven to Vegas Twice and the smoothness and gas mileage have been impressive. Traded my 07 Matrix and this Sentra has so much more passing power, that it's no contest. Perhaps I'm comparing apples with oranges but I couldn't be more pleased. I know how things change, but the first six months of ownership has been great.

By koyote4life
on 10/04/11 06:03 AM (PDT)

I purchased a Nissan Sentra 2011 30 days ago and I have the same problem. When the dealership said they couldn't recreate the problem I went there myself and did it. The head technician said it's the ABS doing a self test and it is very loud sometimes and would only happen once each time you turn it on and start driving around. When I asked what they could do to fix it or at least make it quiter, he replied "We have been told not to touch it because trying to fix it could make it worse". I find it hard to believe they can't fix it, but it is the ABS causing the noise though.

By smqadri
on 03/13/11 09:11 AM (PDT)

I purchased NIssan Sentra 2011, january 29th. Over all Car runs good. I have a concern about my car , hope you can provide me with some suggestions. Everyday in the morning when i start car and start driving, speed reaches to 15 to 20 mph some crunching sound comes from base, sometimes loud sound, then it does not happen if i stop and drive again. but if i park car more than an hour then i do hear sound again but intensity is low, otherwise with more hours of parking it produces sound again. I took to nissan dealer they said we did experince anything. Moreover they said it has firewall with ABS braking system, it looks at position and makes sound. then it should be with every car, but i am not getting this response from anyone . please please suggest me how to deal with Nissan delaer